Chapter 11

....

        The four girls; Momo, Sana, Jihyo and Tzuyu, finally arrived back at their dorm but when they were at the main entrance of the dorm, something at the bulletin board caught Momo's attention.

It was a poster for an audition for the Seoul City Women's University Dance Club, Jihyo and Tzuyu went straight to the living room to relax,  Sana went to the living room and saw that Momo was still looking at the poster, she walked over to her and held by the hand and Momo came back to reality and looked to Sana, "Come on Momorin, worry about that later" she giggled and guided Momo to the living room with the others. 

A few moments later the rest of the dorm occupants arrived (Mina, Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Nayeon.) All of them were just hanging around the living room studying and eating food at the same time. 

    Momo's Pov

    It was around 6:30 in the evening, everyone was just chatting here in the living room, the others are studying and doing some stuff on their cellphone talking about what majors they took, but that poster that I saw on the bulletin board, A dance club, I mean I've loved dancing ever since I was a kid, and then all of a sudden Taeyon-unnie came in the living room and had something to say.

  "Hello freshmen! How are you all doing, how was your first day of school" we all answered with a cheerful yes even though some of us were tired, "First of all if you don't know me by now, I am Kim Taeyeon, a junior student here at the university and I am your assigned prefect here in the dorm building, I won't be going through house rules since its on the bulletin board, the reason is why im here is that 2 weeks from now, the university will be holding its acquaintance party at the gymnasium, so its optional that you attend but for you freshmen, its your chance to get to know your seniors since we will be graduating in two years" she pouted in a cute manner making most of the girls awe at how cute she is. "By the way theres no curfew here at the dorm but there is a curfew for the main gate of the univeristy, that would be all and I'll be seeing you guys around" she bowed her head, and all of us stood up to shake her hand one at a time and she left.

   Everyone was so excited about the party thats in two weeks, Sana was talking with Jihyo and Tzuyu so I went to Mina.

"Hey Minari, you going to the party?" 

"I don't know to be honest, I have a lot of work piled up even though its just the first day of classes like what the heck" 

"Oh okay, Hey remember when we were in the dance club in high school? the university also has a dance club lets audition together!" 

"For real!? Sure just hit me up when you're about to go to the auditions okay?"

"Okay cool, good night Mina I'm gonna go talk to Sana first" Mina nodded and went up stairs

As I turned around to see Sana, I thought I saw her staring at me but Im not sure because she either looked away at the right second

"Hey, I'm going to head up and go to bed now, the door isn't locked so you know" 

She just nodded and smiled and continued her conversation with Jihyo, Tzuyu and Dahyun.

Sana's POV

       After the meeting with Taeyeon-unnie, me, Jihyo, Tzuyu and Dahyun were talking about whos going to the party two weeks from now, most of us were unsure really since I'm not the kind that parties alot, I kept getting distracted from Momorin just across the room talking with her childhood friend, I kept staring at her and I didn't notice til the moment she looked towards me, did she feel that I was staring at her? Oh shimata this is so awkward 

   Momo told me that she was going to head to bed, I just nodded as a response because it was kind of awkward because I wasn't so sure if she knew that I was staring at her. 

**A/N HELLO EVERYONE, TO ALL MY FELLOW SaMo lovers, Its been idk how many years, now the long wait is over but im still kind of teasing you guys a bit hehehe (because writing a fanfic is harder than it looks) Anyway I'll try my best in updating this story and keeping this alive, THANK YOU SO MUCH I didnt really expect you guys wanting an update