Prologue

"Momos Pov"

I was packing my clothes for the big day, I'm going to college in two days, I somehow miraculously passed the entrance exams at a university in Seoul, me, my classmate from highschool Mina and my elder sister took the entrance exams so that we can go there together, Mina also passed, sadly my sister wasn't as lucky as me but she got accepted at a university in Busan, I'll miss our sibling fights and then we make up a few minutes later because I was such a big baby, but she and Mina are the only ones who knew about my secret, but they still love and accepted me for who I am, but I dont know what my parents would feel though if they found out...

-flashback to 3 days ago-

"I think you should open up to mom and dad about this"

"I dont know oneesan, what if they take this the wrong way"

"They wont, trust me, mama and papa will love you no matter what, we'll be leaving for college so I think this is the best time to come out of the closet" 

"Hmmm, I'll think about it oneesan"

"Well times ticking and you better decide soon"

-Present day-

As I was lying on the bed, spacing out if I should make the decision "to come out of the closet" or keep it to myself until the day I die, Mom called me and my sister for dinner, I got up from my bottom bunk and went to the dinner table and was hit by the sweet smell of jokbal, I ran to the round dinner table and took my spot between mom and dad..

Few minutes later, as we were about to finish our dinner, I finally mustered up the courage and risked it all, as I thought to myself what would I do if things would go badly, what will I do if mama and papa, the two persons that took care of me from the beginning would leave me because I told them who I really was, well here goes...

"Mama, Papa" Oh shoot here we go

"Yes momo what is it dear?" as both of them looked at me...

"I have something to tell you please don't get mad at me" as I kept my head low because I was nervous and scared at the same time

"Why will we get mad momo? me and your papa wont get mad just tell us whats going on through your heard" as mama held my hand with dad behind her waiting for what I'm going to say...

"I- I'm....I'm gay" 

Silence struck the room after that sentence, I covered my face with my hands because I was at the edge of crying...

This is it, they hate me now

I then felt a hand on my shoulder then looked up to see my mom and dad giving me a group hug...

"Momo dear, we're not mad, how could we be mad? you're our daughter, we love you for who you are It doesn't matter whether you like girls or boys, we still love you dear" as mama smiled while holding my face so our eyes met while giving me a reassuring look

"Well I'm kinda sad that I wont be having any grand kids" papa chuckled

"お父さん! (Dad!)" mama then hit papa's arm

"Yeah like your mother said, we still love you no matter who or what you love, you're still our little girl, and I dont mind having three daughters now" 

The tears that rolled down my cheeks weren't from sadness but they were tears of joy, I hugged mama and papa like there was no tomorrow, the room was filled with happiness

I hugged mama and papa and said good night before going to my room, as I went inside my elder sister was sitting on her top bunk, she jumped and put a hand on my shoulders

"See? their not mad at you, we love you just for who you are"

"Thanks oneesan" as I hugged her tightly, then she pulled back from the hug to wipe my joyful tears and said jokingly 

"Now quit crying you big baby!" as she wiped the tears that were rolling down my face " we got alot of stuff to buy tomorrow for our first day of school in two days"

I got into my bottom bunk bed and snuggled under the cold covers and drifted off to sleep...

So this was my first attempt of my SaMo fanfic hope you guys like it

T1MMY: IF this is a samo fanfic where the flip is Sana?

Calm down timmy this is just a prologue I will be updating the next chapters as soon as possible!!

Thank you for reading (The following chapters will be up within this week if I got the time...)