Chapter 5

"And since its all true, how could everyone mean more to me...than you"

Two girls were walking along the grasslands somewhere, but they didn't have a care in the world about where they were because they had each other, they chased around playfully along the grassy plains, the other girl finally caught up to her with a back hug

"I got you Momoring!"

"You sure got me Sana"

As they were having their sweet moment, it started raining, the older girl took the other girl's hand and they ran towards a large tree to shelter themselves from the downpour while never letting go of each other's hands, they sat down on the foot of the tree, taking in the beautiful scenery while it was raining and never letting go of each other, the younger girl felt tired and rested her head on the older girl's shoulder...

"It's so beautiful Momoring"

"It sure is"

"Will you stay with me forever Momoring?" As the younger girl looked up to the older girl with puppy dog eyes

"Yes, I will stay with you forever Sana" she then kisses her forehead as everything faded to white

.....

No ones pov

Sana woke up a bit sleepy, and then a smile grew slowly on her face, she dreamed about Momo, and it seemed too real, was this love at first? Or is this infatuation, its definitely confusing her at this moment because she only just met Momo, but she cant get that dream out of her head,she then noticed that Momo's phone was vibrating on her study table due to the notifications, she was curious and decided to see her phone, she opened Momo's phone to see some notifications from Momo's mom and her older sister but one notification caught her attention, "Today is your birthday" from facebook, she was surprised and so she felt like she needed to do something...

Sana

"So its Momo's birthday today, we're going out to the cafe later so maybe I'll surprise her there." I put her phone back to where it was and also, I cant stop smiling about the dream I had, it was so real, as it felt like it already happened before somewhere, I looked to see Momo, still soundly asleep, she is so beautiful even when shes sleepin- snap out of it Sana!

I went out and was met by Mina who was in her grey hoodie

"Oh hey there Sana, you going downstairs for breakfast?"

"Yeah, but what about Momo?"

"She is a heavy sleeper but she'll wake up when she gets hungry" she giggled "My roommate is already downstairs so lets go"

We went downstairs, there we met the other students who lived with us in this dormitory

We saw the two girls who were fighting over the remote last night, Nayeon and Jeongyeon who were chatting on the couch, the TV was just playing spongebob and next to them who was no other than Mina's roommate, Chaeyoung who was watching and laughing at the same time until she saw Mina.

"Mina you're finally awake!" as she waved from the couch,

"Hi there Chaeyoung, have you eaten breakfast yet?" Mina asked