7

a/n @ the end:-)

"luke?" luke spun around at her voice and pulled her into a hug almost immediately, his head rested ontop of hers but his eyes never left todds. "the concert was amazing, you guys are so good!" he pulled away from the hug and sent her a warming smile, they exchanged a thank you before todd finally left the room.

"sorry about todd," luke walked away and over to the seats, he threw himself down and mentioned for her to follow.

"he's a good guy," penny mentally slapped herself, todd wasn't a good guy and she knew it. years ago he would lead her on and let her down, cheat on her and even beg penny to do things she was never comfortable with but she was just glad she was away from it all. the room fell silent and penny realised it was her job to break it, "where are the others?"

"they should be here, I'll go find them!" and with that luke was up and out of that door and penny was left alone. she occupied herself until luke came back through the door.

"penelope!" Michael pulled her up and into a hug, the rest of the boys sat down and watched the two.

"it's penny," she playfully slapped his arm and sat back down, he took the seat next to her.

"Im Calum,"

"I'm Ashton," the boys introduced themselves but didn't go in for a hug to penny's surprise, she shook it off and sent them a smile.

"you guys were good tonight, I loved it!" the boys faces lit up and penny couldn't help but feel butterfly's when the curly haired boy, Ashton, wouldn't take his eyes from her.

"Ashton?" michael waved his hands in front of his face, he quickly snapped out of whatever was controlling him and returned back to his normal self, letting out a quick sorry.

"we should play a game, you know, so we can get to know eachother?" calum pleaded and they agreed on a game that was kind of related to 21 questions.

"full name?" the questions had been going on for hours ranging from 'best sex you've had?' and 'age' which everyone took turns to answer.

"penelope bax." luke immediately spun the bottle again this time landing on ashton.

"virgin?" of course he'd be the one to ask that, the boys all answered with a no and it was pretty obvious they were waiting for penny's answer.

"no,"

"no?" ashton cocked his head to the side and his hair flopped, she sent him a smirk and replied.

"no." lukes eyes were wide and his face was red but she spun the bottle anyway, it landed on michael.

"who'd you loose it with?" the question was aimed at penny and penny only.

"shouldn't you guys answer before me?" she raised her perfectly shaped eyebrows and the boys quickly answered with a random name, penny was sure only half of the answers were even true.

"how about you?" Michael questioned once more, the rest were silently waiting.

"todd." penny shut her eyes slightly when the boys began laughing, they couldn't believe it!

"TODD?" lukes hands were clenched and he made penny jumped, the laughing stopped almost immediately and all eyes fell on them. "You lost it with Todd!?"

"You didn't expect me to still be a Virgin at 18, did you?" penny straightened her self out and moved slightly closer to michael, the boys were surprised when luke didn't have an answer.

"what the fuck luke?" Michael placed his arm around penny and held her closer, she immediately felt safer.

"don't touch her like that michael," his voice was calm yet threatening but michael didn't let go of her.

"just let go michael," ashton pleaded and this time he did let go, penny was disappointed.

"what the fuck is going on, can someone fill me in please!?" penny begged but the boys didn't answer, she could see ashton and calum were getting ready to dart for the door and michael was froze in his spot on the floor but luke, luke looked calm almost as if he didn't realise what he had just done.

"we're leaving, are you coming michael?" ashton and calum were stood in front of penny begging michael to leave but he refused, he claimed he had to look after penny but she didn't know why.

"why are you leaving? did I do something?" luke crossed his legs on the floor making himself look completely innocent.

"no, it wasn't you." ashton rushed his sentence as he bolted for the door and slammed it shut behind him.

"penny?" she jumped when luke spoke to her but it didn't bother him, it was almost like he was use to it. "do you want a drink?" she immediately nodded her head and he left the room. she waited until he was gone before turning to michael and questioning him about the whole thing.

"he does it all the time, were not sure what it is..." his voice sounded sad, penny was confused.

"what do you mean, 'you're not sure what it is'!?" penny wanted to get to the bottom of lukes strange behaviour

"it just started penny! we've tried taking him to the doctors but he just flips and we never manage to get him there!" michael was almost shouting but penny understood, she'd would be distraught if her bestfriend had started going crazy.

"does he know he's doing it?" her questions flowed out, it was like she didn't have a filter but michael answered them anyway.

"no, it's like he has a switch that he presses to forget it all. we've tried to make him remember but it doesn't work, it annoys him if anything." he placed her hand in his and soothed her, penny didn't know what to think of the luke whole situation.

"does he get worse than that?" her fear flew out of the window when michael touched her, he made her feel safe.

"much worse but if you agree to what he says he usually calms down-" he was interrupted by luke entering the room. he passed penny the drink and say back down.

they talked for at the most another hour and she exchanged numbers with michael before it was time to leave. the night was late when she finally arrived home, michael had sent her a text but she never answered it due to driving,

mikey:
"drive safe :) ps don't tell luke u have my number x"

a/n omg lukes crazyyyyy!
is crazy luke better????
please vote and comment if you liked it !!