13

"todd? that's such a stupid fucking name." luke had been walking a circle for almost an hour.

"if you say it any louder maybe he'll hear you." todd wasn't allowed to travel on the bus when the band was there so he travelled behind them in a car with a couple other guys.

"why couldn't we just hire another stylist? we have the money." michael shrugged as he leaned his head on pennys shoulder. the tour bus was scheduled to set off any minute.

"why don't we talk about something else?" penny smiled over at luke and offered the space next to her for him to sit.

"like what? there's nothing to do on a tour bus." calum muttered, he still wasn't happy.

"what do you usually do?" the boys shrugged. being on a tour bus was normal for them.

"write songs," ashton shouted from the other side of the room.

"annoy luke," michael laughed as he jokingly punched him in the leg.

"bang groupies." everyone, including the driver probably, rolled their eyes at calum's comment.

"you guys have groupies? wow." penny added sarcastically.

"lots. just ask luke." calum spat, he was now taking digs at certain members.

"what's that supposed to mean?" penny pushed michael's head from her shoulder.

"luke knows the most about the groupies, don't you luke?" calum smirked and looked up from his phone. luke was ready to punch him but held back.

"you're such a dick." luke muttered under his breath and calum rolled his eyes before kicking his feet up onto the table. ashton was tapping a beat on his chair to ease the uncomfortable silence.

"im just going to go- uh, pee." penny lifted michael's head from her shoulder and quickly walked out of the room.

"what the fuck were you thinking calum!" luke shoved him in the chest.

"fuck off luke," calum stood up to look a little tougher.

"now now boys, let's calm down." ashton stood up and massaged luke's shoulders to which he kicked him in the shin.

"hey! there was no need to kick him." michael nursed ashton's shin.

"everyone stop shouting, penny will-" luke tried to quieten the boys.

"penny will what?" she walked into the room.

"nothing. nothing right?" luke looked around the room for confirmation and the boys nodded before taking their seats again.

"why don't we go to a different room?" luke linked arms with penny and walked her into the 'bedroom' area.

"let's talk," penny sat down on one of the beds. "about the fans." luke groaned and lay back.

"they don't need to know about us,"

"you can't keep this a secret, they're already making assumptions." penny lay back with him, her head on his chest.

"how do we tell them about us?" luke played with the ends of her hair.

"i don't know, let's just kiss in front of them or something?" penny laughed.

"we can't just dump it on them, are you sure you want to do this?" luke moved so they were facing each other.

"why wouldn't i be sure?"

"you'll definitely get hate, there will be fans who don't like you." penny rolled her eyes.

"i can deal with hate, i don't even use social media often." she assured him.

"fine then, let's tell them."

"im going home in 2 hours, im sure there won't be paparazzi outside of my apartment." penny laughed and luke joined in.

"next time im in manchester, which is only a few months, were going on a date."

"only a few months? luke, that's so long!" penny whined as she buried her head in his chest. the two stayed silent as penny slowly fell asleep.

yes biTches im baCK u miss me?

i get my kitten in 2 days give me some cute names!!!!!!

thank you for 9K it means so much, i love you all xoxo