18

life's rough. penny didn't really forgive what luke did. it was scary to think that he would actually text a girl, make her gain interest in him just so he could give her up for his 'friend'. she was scared that he could just drop her at any time.

on the other hand, luke was enjoying life. he didn't text penny back as he was out, partying. honestly, the boy didn't give a fuck anymore. he knew penny wouldn't forgive him, he didn't expect her to but he also didn't want to sit around feeling sorry for himself. he figured being luke hemmings would come with it's perks whilst partying, especially with the girls.

"so, how's lover-boy?" august poked penny's knee to gain her attention. he felt sorry for her, he knew this was her first real relationship that she had actually put effort into and luke had ruined it already.

"i don't know." she shrugged. they hadn't spoke since the phone call yesterday. he said he'd text her but he never got round to it, she didn't really bother to start the conversation off either.

"maybe you should just date calum, he seems like a nice guy." he joked as he stood up from the couch and walked towards the tv to change the DVD.

"you're just saying that because you want to date him." penny crossed her legs on the couch. she was in a better mood, not really thinking about the luke drama as much anymore.

"excuse you, i have a boyfriend but c'mon, who doesn't want to date calum hood?" august took his seat next to her after turning another film on.

"he's actually quite rude." penny shrugged as she pulled a small blanket over her legs.

"i don't think he was trying to be rude, i think it was his way of showing you luke wasn't good for you." august lay back on the couch as he spoke. maybe calum was the nice guy since it wasn't like ashton or michael had told her about the whole 'deal' between luke and todd.

"should i text calum? i should tell him i'm sorry for being a bitch to him." penny sat up but august just pushed her back down. august thought it'd be nice for her to not text the boys for at least a day but penny couldn't stay away.

"no. if you text calum, you'll end up texting luke." penny shrugged and pushed out of his grip to find her phone.

penny; "it's penny."

calum; "what the fuck?"

calum; "uh hi penny."

penny; "just wanted to say sorry for being a complete bitch."

calum; "you weren't a bitch?"

calum; "not all of the time, anyway."

penny; "ha ha, funny."

penny; "is luke with you?"

calum; "yeah, he says sorry about not texting you yesterday."

penny; "it's okay, you guys have a busy schedule being 5sos!"

calum; "no penny. he's hungover from partying."

penny; "??"

calum; "i'm not putting this lightly so get ready."

calum; "he knows you don't forgive and i don't think he's even going to try to change that."

penny; "i've got to go, bye calum."

calum; "penny, wait."

calum; "i'm sorry."

penny: "why are you sorry? you didn't do anything."

calum: "i should've told you right away instead of hinting it to you."

penny: "luke's your bestfriend and i get it."

calum: "i'm still sorry."

penny: "well apology accepted, i forgive you."

calum: "would you like me to tell luke to text you or not?"

penny: "you can tell luke to delete my number."

calum: "oh."

hey guys, sorry for not updating. i hope you like the chapter and i'm sorry that there's drama !!

also this is odd but i'm doing a shout out for httpjoshdun- since i really like their acc. they have 2 books published but only like 3 chapters in each BUT they're still fab !! you should totally put their book in your reading list or vote for them :-)

also read female robbery by calumsfire please !! xx

they also update regularly whereas i don't

lmao also i'm sorry if nobody even cares since i never update this book and you've probably all forgotten about it but comment 4 a shout out !!:-)