16

this is unedited, im sorry i just really wanted to update for you guys:)

Penny; 'who gave you my number?'

Luke; 'i already told you'

Penny; 'i want you to tell me again'

Luke; 'i know people, who know you and who also know me'

Penny; 'do you know the names of these people?'

Luke; 'why does it matter penny?'

Penny; 'because my brother told me you got it from todd'

Luke; 'you have a brother?'

Penny; 'don't change the subject'

Luke; 'no, i didn't get it from todd'

Luke; 'i don't even know who i got it from'

Penny; 'whatever floats your boat'

Luke; 'don't'

Penny; 'don't what?'

Luke; 'as soon as you leave you turn into a total bitch, why?'

Penny; 'because as soon as i left you lied to me'

Penny; 'i've not been away from you for more than 24 hours and i don't even trust you'

Luke; 'can i ring you?'

Penny; 'whatever'

penny waited for her phone to ring a few times before picking it up, she was greeted by a almost silent hello from luke.

"were you sleeping?" penny spoke quietly, she knew august would listen in.

"yeah, it's 6am and i have a show tomorrow." luke answered, she could hear him adjusting his position.

"we can speak about this tomorrow, when you're not half-" luke cut her off.

"no, we're speaking about this now. what do you want to know?"

"how'd you get my number in the first place?" penny rolled her eyes knowing luke couldn't see her.

"why does it matter? i got your number and we started texting." luke was walking out of the tour bus bedroom, he was careful not to wake calum.

"ok." penny still didn't believe him but she also didn't want to make him angry in case he took it out on one of the boys.

"you don't believe me do you?" he rested the phone between his ear and shoulder as he placed the bread into the toaster. he knew he wasn't going to sleep again so he might as well have breakfast.

"no, i don't." penny let her self slide down in the bed. she didn't care about august hearing her anymore.

"whatever penny, that's your fucking problem." luke slammed the phone done and ended the call in the process. he wanted to wake the boys up, he wanted some to vent too before he punched the driver.

"shut the fuck up, luke." michael called as he walked into the area he was making toast. "what the fucks wrong with you now?" michael lay down in the chair, he was still half asleep.

"penny." luke muttered as he picked the toast out, slightly throwing it because it was scolding him.

"what did you do now?" michael groaned as he rubbed his eyes, he was trying to wake himself up.

"i didn't fucking do anything," he almost shouted but michael's hand covered his mouth.

"she's not angry over nothing, what did you do?" michael was trying to pry it out of him, which wasn't hard.

"she's knows i got her number from todd," he sighed as he took a bite of his breakfast.

"did he tell her?" luke shook his head and michael took the opportunity of his mouth being full to take a piece of his toast.

"her brother told her."

"august?"

"am i the only one who didn't know she had a brother?" he kicked his feet up onto the table and lay back.

"it's her half brother, from her dads side. she doesn't see him much." michael did the same as luke and closed his eyes. they were both exhausted from driving and flying.

--

"good job guys, you sounded great." the boys received pats on the back as they walked off stage, they had just finished their concert and luke still felt tense. 

"i need to go for a walk," luke threw his mic to ashton and jogged out of the door, calum following behind. 

"luke you just finished a show, you're sweaty and smelly mate." calum laughed as he caught up with his best friend. luke shrugged as they turned the corner of the street. they'd gone down a small alley in case the fans found them.

"i can't go back into that tour bus yet, either leave me alone or shut the fuck up." luke sped up a little and calum copied. 

"what happened?" calum sighed, he hated being soppy.

"did penny ever ask you who i got her number from?" luke stopped to sit down, he fanned himself with his hand slightly. 

"yeah, i said you got it from her friend." calum shrugged as he stood up in front of luke.

"penny's brother told her that i got it from todd." luke scratched the back of his neck from being nervous.

"august told her?" calum laughed slightly. he predicted this, he predicted that somebody close to penny would ruin the whole 'plan' they had going on.

"seriously, why did penny tell every body but me that she had a brother!" calum shrugged and chuckled lightly. "but yeah, he told her and now she doesn't 'trust' me." he used air quotations before standing up to get walk back.

"you need to tell her why  todd gave you her number," calum placed his hand on luke's shoulder for comfort luke just shook his head. 

"no, we have a good thing going on and i'm not ruining it." 

"it's already ruined, luke." 

doN'T WORRY GUYS I DIDN'T DIE!!!

if you read my last update i said i didn't really enjoy writing this book, which i don't, since i have seriously no idea where it's going or how the ending is going to be

BUT

i decided on a huge twist in the plot that i'm going to do sO I WILL BE CARRYING ON!!!!!!!

i hope you liked this relatively long chapter, i added a lot of information that you need to remember for the twist so leave your comments on what you think is going to happen!!!:)

thank you for reading, i love you. please vote and comment!!!<3