12

"you know what, fuck you luke." calum spat as he threw the remote over to him.

"all he did was ask what time it was, not a fucking argument." michael defended his friend as he rested his legs over ashton's lap.

"why's every body swearing, what happened?" ashton looked up from his phone for the first time in an hour.

"calum woke up on the wrong side of the bed," luke laughed as he checked the time. it was 9am.

"no, i needed your advice on a girl yesterday and you didn't even come back to the tour bus until early this morning." calum was moody. not because of luke, but because a girl he had a crush on and just blew him off for another boy.

"penny and i were...busy." luke mumbled. a lot went on last night and luke didn't exactly want to tell the boys.

"busy? did you two fuck?" michael smirked. he knew exactly what penny and luke did last night. "is that why penny is still at the hotel?" luke slightly nodded, he was embarrassed.

-

"yes mum. no mum. okay, all right, i know! okay, love you too" i shouted down the phone. she only wanted to know if she should go to check on my apartment, but i already had someone doing that, so obviously she turned it into an excuse to ask about me and luke.

i zipped the suitcase up before heading out, tonight was my last night with luke, tomorrow the tour bus was resuming the tour and obviously i couldn't join them. then fans didn't even know about us.

"miss williams?" penny turned at the knock on the door, it was the body guard that had escorted her these couple of days.

"is everything ok?" she returned to packing after inviting him in. he was very serious and it made penny giggle slightly when he took, crossed arms and no facial expression at the door.

"i was asked what time you were heading to the tour bus." penny quickly checked the time, 2:00pm.

"right now, are the boys already there?" he nodded before turning and walking in front. penny's suitcase dragged across the floor and blocked out the slight sound of - what sounded like 20 girls - screaming. the tour bus was parked right outside, body guards did their job perfectly and kept the fans away.

"oh. hi penny!" ashton waved and gained penny's attention. she smiled as he took the suitcase from her and carried it onto the tour bus. "penny's here!" ashton shouted but the boys didn't seem to care, luke moved up a little for her to sit.

"we leave at 4pm, do you have everything?" he hand rested on her knee as he spoke.

"yeah, do you-"

"todd's here." michael mumbled and the room fell silent. todd stood, a smirk on his face, at the door. the bruise on his face had cleared up already.

"why's todd here?" luke whispered, almost to himself.

"he's still the person who dresses us, i saw him this morning." calum spoke for the first time since penny arrived.

"and you didn't think to tell me?" luke spat, penny rolled her eyes. the boys argued all the time, it was a miracle they hadn't killed each other yet.

"it's not all about you luke, i didn't want to tell you."

"fuck you calum!" luke began to stand up but calum beat him to it. the door slamming behind him.

"it's good to be back." todd chirped up, the smirk still plastered on his smug face.

6KKKKKKKKKKK?????????
that's great that means 6000 people have clicked on my book fuCK YES

but thank u if ur still reading because it seems that after a certain chapter a lot of you stop reading and voting which isn't good

AnD

im sorry my book is so bad at the beginning, i was reading over it nd i cringed so fucking bad oH MY GOD again im sorry

plz vote nd comment nd I'll try to update more often:)

leave people who can play todd here, i was thinking ed Westwick but idk he doesn't suit Todd: