8

a/n I'm sorry this chapters so long but I wanted all of this to be in the same chapter!!

it had been a week since the incident with luke had happened and michael and penny had texted endlessly since.

mikey:
"lukes been better since you came around, I think he's getting better"

penny:
"we should still get him checked, maybe he's seriously ill"

mikey:
"we've tried that penny"

luke h:
"why are you ignoring me"

penny had been ignoring lukes messages for days, she just didn't know what to say.

mikey:
"ashton and calum asked if they could have your number also"

penny:
"sure, go give it to them"

read 3:47pm

michael didn't text her after that but luke did, he kept saying how he missed her and they should meet up again but penny didn't know how to react. the whole situation was new to her. she was about to leave the house for coffee when her phone vibrated louder than usual on the table.

it was a phone call from luke.

"h-hello?" her voice was shaky and the room was silent.

"penny? why aren't you answering my messages?" his voice was loud and confident, it scared penny a little.

"sorry luke, I'm a bit busy." penny lied, she was good at that.

"I was wondering if you wanted to get coffee, just me and you." penny silent sighed, she couldn't say no as that's where she was heading anyway.

"sure luke, where?" she waited for an answer, her car keys twirled in her hands.

"ill pick you up, bye penny!" and with that he hung up, she mentally face palmed her self. she liked luke, she liked him more than she had ever liked any boy before but she wasn't good at handling her self in difficult situations like luke's.

mikey:
"luke's gone out"

penny:
"he's coming to pick me up"

mikey:
"stay safe with him then penny"

penny:
"I'll text u when I'm home"

half hour passed and luke was here, he knocked three times on the door before penny answered. "ready?" he held out his arm for her to hold, she took it immediately and stepped out. they headed for his expensive looking car and got in, she didn't know where they were going yet.

"where's the coffee shop?" lukes hands were rested on the steering wheel as he stopped at a red light. he turned to face her before he spoke.

"its out of town, I wanted to get away from the fans for a bit," he seemed different today, it was like he didn't even like being famous.

"are you sure you don't just want to go to the local one?" penny crossed her legs on the seat and unlocked her phone.

penny:
"I'm going to ask him about it all"

mikey:
"no you can't, he might hurt you"

penny did answer, she just turned to face luke. this time he wasn't looking at her, he was concentrating on the road.

mikey:
"I swear to god I will kill him if he hurts you"

mikey:
"just have coffee with him penny, don't ask him"