14

@Updates5SOS: "3/4 of the boys just followed @wtfpenny"

@Updates5SOS: "@Luke5SOS tweeted her a while ago."

@Updates5SOS: "There's a rumor that she's dating one of the boys, possibly Luke."

"you're ok with this right?" luke asked as he traced lines on penny's hand. she nodded.

"if you get hate, just block them." michael added from the other side of the room.

"i don't think you'll get hate, our fans are cool." ashton still didn't look up from his phone.

"don't lie to her, our girlfriends always get hate and she needs to be prepared for that." calum leaned back and lay down on his bed. penny's suitcases took up most of the cramped bed room they were all sat in.

"calum?" luke banged on the top of his bunk so calum would look down at him. "shut the fuck up."

"no i agree with calum," penny stood up from luke's bed. "if im going to get hate, i want to know about it. i've obviously ever been in this situation and im not really sure what this situation is so if you could give me a warning about everything and not sugar coat it, id appreciate it." calum smirked, knowing he was right, whilst the others just stayed silent.

"you're going to get hate, there's go be fans that don't like you because they can't believe that the boys from the their favorite bands are actually dating real life girls. stick up for yourself, gain their respect, don't talk to them like shit and you'll be perfectly fine." calum was so smug yet penny didn't mind because at the moment he was the only one telling her the truth about what was going to happen.

"only 20 more minutes and I probably wont see you guys for months," penny sighed. even though it sounded stupid, she had grown to love these guys over the short amount of time she had been here. so much had happened, luke's temper still raged but penny and the boys managed to calm him down and yet, they were probably her best friends. 

"you should stay," michael whispered from his bunk.

"i wish." she laughed as she lay her head on luke's chest. the two still hadn't worked out what they were or when they were going on a date but luke promised it would be soon. 

"i'm just going to-" calum's phone began to ring and cut him off, he jumped up and walked out as he answered. 

"it's probably his ex girlfriend, again." ashton groaned. they were all sick of hearing about her. 

"yeah, what was her name again?" penny asked, she didn't know anything about the two and she wasn't sure if she wanted too. 

"something like alex, he doesn't like to speak about her in case the fans find out." penny nodded, she understood why the boys couldn't flash their girlfriends around and show how much they cared. 

"is there any more tweets?" luke filled the silence as penny picked up her phone. 

@Updates5SOS: "She travels on the tour bus with them ever since Luke got arrested."

@Updates5SOS: "She's a student in Manchester, the boys played a show there before he got arrested."

@Updates5SOS: "Calum still doesn't follow her."

@Updates5SOS: "Maybe she's just a groupie."

"your fans work fast," she joked and they agreed. 

"maybe we should say something else about you, so they know you're not a groupie." penny shrugged. she didn't care what they did, she didn't care what the fans thought. 

"just post something simple like, 'she's not a fucking groupie." luke joked. 

"ok."

@Michael5SOS: "she's not a fucking groupie." 

--

--

"driver said we're here, bye penny." calum shrugged as he patted her on the shoulder.

"you're such a dickhead," luke pushed him slightly so he moved. 

"this isn't the part where we all hug and tell each other how good this was, is it?" her suitcases were being dragged off so she had time to say goodbye.

"why don't we just leave with a simple hug and a 'i love you'?" ashton held his arms out for penny to embrace him. she hugged each boy, even calum after he refused, and stopped when it got to luke. the other boys left and the two were alone, again. 

"a few months?" penny laughed as she wrapped her arms around his neck. he nodded and pulled her closer. 

"how am i supposed to not punch calum whilst you're gone?" the two were joking to make light of the situation. 

"just punch him, maybe he'll stop being such a dick." she pulled away and threw her bag over her shoulder. he was blocking the door shut so she couldn't leave. "luke, i have to go." she tried to pry him away.

"one last kiss?" he grabbed her hand to pull her towards him once she nodded. it was slow, he wanted it to last. he knew he could text, ring or even facetime her whenever he wanted but he also wanted to hold her, fall asleep with her and play with her hair like she always asked him to.

"goodbye luke." he stepped out of the way, his hand slipping from hers as she walked out.