Makeshift Paradise (3): Street Fight

"What does it mean? What game? Plus, the fact that there are so many weapons just on the table here worries me." Lucas said. "If we're lucky, it's just to help defend ourselves against the world, and the animals, you know" Teinejī said. "But I'm a bit scared. All of this is very suspicious. This must mean someone was here to install everything. Do you think we got into this world because of aliens?" Peter told everyone.

"Maybe it will be dangerous. I think it's better if I leave now." Charlie said while almost exiting the alleyway, suddenly stopping. "What is this? Those seem like red lasers... But why would they be there?" He threw a rock, before watching it get destroyed by a laser coming straight at it from the sky. "What was that?" Said Teinejī. "This game really is something dangerous then. Everyone, be prepared! We don't know what may happen." Peter announced.

As he said that, the countdown on the TV reached 0. The time was up, and the game finally would start. A voice announced: "Registration has closed. The game will commence now."

"Game: Street fight. Difficulty: 5 of Spades."

"A...card?" Beans questioned.

The speaker continued: "The rules are simple: kill all your opponents to win."

The players barely had any time to react, as they saw 8 armed people running towards them with guns and knives. Survival instinct kicked in as Peter jumped in one of the shops as soon as he could, going on the first floor to try and harm them from above. He had never gotten into a fight in his entire life, much less an armed one, and he didn't know how to react.

Killing people? Did he really have to do this?