Makeshift Paradise (4): Last Chance

In the streets, Peter saw Lucas and Beans fighting the gunmen, with 3 of them already lying dead on the ground. That's when he heard a noise coming from the floor below. He turned around to see what it was, when he saw a scarred man wielding a hammer, swinging it at Peter. Peter drew his gun, about to shoot the opponent, when he felt a sudden pain in his hand, making Peter drop his gun. His opponent had hit him at full force to prevent him from shooting, and that worked.
With his left hand, Peter tried to fight back with his hand axe, but his opponent stroke first, hitting him in the knee with his hammer. Peter screamed in pain and managed to barely avoid the next hit. He ran upstairs as fast as he could, to escape the opponent. Peter arrived to the last floor, and the man chasing him would not seem to stop anytime soon.

"You're dead." Said the scarred man. "Any last words?"
"I'm sorry. Please forgive me." Peter replied. "Why would you have to apologize?"

As the attacker said these words, Peter grabbed his arms, and jumped out of the window of the fifth floor with his attacker. In the air, Peter managed to get on top of his opponent. 2 seconds passed that felt like an eternity, before Peter heard a loud crack. His opponent was dead, his neck having been crushed by the impact. As he looked in the street, he only saw 2 gunmen alive, and no casualties among his friends. Beans was grabbing one of the opponents, strangling him by crushing his throat. Teinejī hit someone with a bottle of vodka, and then pulled out his flamethrower, burning the attacker until he was no more. All of the attackers were dead, the 7 corpses lying down in the streets. Wait a minute, 7? He turned around only to see an opponent that remained undetected aiming at Lucas. Peter jumped towards Lucas, trying to push him away from the direction of the bullet.

As Teinejī finished burning his opponent, he heard two gunshots, one after the other, and quickly turned to look. Charlie was in one of the buildings and shot at the last attacker. He then looked at where Lucas was, only to see him unharmed and frantically shaking Peter, who was lying there, his eyes closed, with a bullet hole in his chest.