003, olympia goddamn hartley

MESSY
003, olympia goddamn hartley

@ ihartolly posted to Instagram

237 likes

ihartolly: I already love it here

LOAD ALL COMMENTS.

username: looks beautiful!!

username: dreamy 😍

rhyshartley: making orange juice as a side hustle?
    ↳ ihartolly: never stop working 💪🏼

username: woah, beyond jealous!!

chiaraantonelli: so that's where all the oranges went lol
     ↳ ihartolly: sorry, I am the orange thief x

username: jealous of u

taronegerton: bring some lemons back to London !!
     ↳ ihartolly: what is it with you and citrus fruits from Italy!!

THE DAY IS LESS RELAXING THAN I HOPED — next time I will check when my teams flights get in to make sure I have at least a whole day to enjoy this place. The plan of eating berries and lounging in the pool was cut short when my team came waltzing through the door an hour or two after I woke up.

I sit in one of the drawing rooms that this place have ( I highly underestimated the size of the house), my tan lines undeveloped and small beads of water dripping from the ends of my hair and onto the white material of the dress I put on after Jenny , my manager pulled me from my afternoon swim to ' talk'.

" this is a big thing for us Olympia." she tells, knowing that I hate being called by my first name by people I spend so much time with but she hates personalising our relationship so decides to stick to it.

I nod, tired ( from both the heat and the fact that it's around four am in the morning in New York) — my legs curled in the chair as a group of people sit around me.

" I know jen." I hum, and she brings out a phone and shows me screengrabs of the stories swirling about me and Callum continuously — regurgitated from the past months whilst people worked restlessly to figure out what happened ( me not excluded).

I only see a little bit, but it's mainly questions wether our past will conflict the future and outcome of the project. And in all honesty, I'm not sure.

But I have to reassure the team that our relationship is civil, despite not knowing if it is yet. He isn't here — Jenny checked the flight checker and he should be coming in tonight, she watched how I reacted. Watching how I adverted my gaze from her, how I swallowed and then wetted my lips and how I changed the topic of conversation as soon as possible. I hate that I have such a reaction to him, but I just do.