016, thats a wrap

MESSY
016, that's a wrap

@olympiahartley posted a new photo

liked by: rhyshartley and 1,688,964 others

olympiahartley: a love letter so Sicily, thank you for being my home for the last three months. for bringing me great memories that both grew my heart as well as broke it. Promise I'll be back soon x

load all comments.

username: excuse me, who broke your heart???

username1: you're so beautiful!!!

username2: 🥹🥹

florencepugh: ❤️❤️

username3: me waiting for Drew's comment 👀👀

username4: what do you mean there's break up rumours between olly & drew!!!
   — username5: SAY SIKE RIGHT NOW!!

rhyshartley: London misses you!!

username5: gonna miss your Italian era

chiaraantonelli: going to miss you!! 😔
  — olympiahartley: love love love you !! ❤️

username6: nobody gonna talk about the rumours that her and Callum had a relationship on set?
— username7: wouldn't surprise me, have you seen the way they look at each other

NOTHING HURTS LIKE LOVE. and I fear I've found that out in the worst way possible — my chest tenses when he's near: when I hear his voice, when I smell his cologne in the hallways, when I have to film with him.

It's been six days, since the garden. since he walked away for the second and what feels like final time. We've worked together, we've made it work — pretended to be in love when the cameras roll. Even in the scenes where I need to hold him or kiss him, I search in his eyes for Callum and not his character.

It's an impossible task. I don't see any real emotion in the way he looks at me, hence why you see the film when it eventually exhibits — half of our most intimate scenes will have my eyes closed because you don't expect to be permanently glassy eyed with the person you love.

And when we kiss, we conveniently we have to a lot towards the end of the shoot — I try to put emotion into it. Using my lips to plead with him, for a minute to talk, I entangle ourselves hoping he'll give me a chance. Yet when the scene ends and we're dismissed he leaves, and I stare at him wondering where we go from here. If we could even go anywhere from here.