𝟕| 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡

CHAPTER SEVEN:

EARTH

THE SKY WAS dark, almost black as it replaced the original blue color that was up above during the day time

THE SKY WAS dark, almost black as it replaced the original blue color that was up above during the day time. The citizens of Germany screamed out in fear as they ran out of the building they had just been in, their clothing rather fancy as they had a fancy party going on before the God of Mischief had ruined it by killing an innocent person, taking out his eyeball.

The said God, Loki, changed into his armor, replacing the suit he had worn as he held his scepter tight in his grip. The God of Mischief held a calm and deadly expression on his face as he walked forward, following the crowd of innocent people as they ran across the street, ignoring the people in the vehicles that had pressed on their gas to not run over the the civilians running by.

The wails of sirens added to the screams as a police car sped it's way down, only to be flipped over by the God himself. The citizens continued to run in one direction, only to be stopped by the God. The crowd found themselves hunched all together when many more of Loki appear around them, the God trying to get them on their knees.

"I said..." Loki starts, slamming his scepter to the ground. "...kneel!"

Staring at the God of Mischief before them in horror, all the civilians obey as they slowly sunk to their knees, not wanting to be injured, or worse, killed by the man before them. At their actions, Loki smiles, finally pleased.

"Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel." Loki announces while he walks through the crowd of kneeled citizens.

An elder man suddenly stands up, looking to the God ahead of him. "Not to men like you."

Loki chuckles. "There are no men like me."

"There are always men like you." The man argues.

"Look to your elder, people." Loki begins, aiming his scepter at the man. "Let him be an example."

Just as the man shoots, the power meets the end of a vibranium shield, making the shot hit back at Loki, who falls over from the impact. The God looks up in anger, seeing America's most known here, Captain America, also known as Steve Rogers, standing up, blue eyes narrowed on the God of Mischief.

"You know, the last time I was in Germany, and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing." Steve informs.

"The soldier. The man out of time." Loki observes with a chuckle, standing up.

"I'm not the one who's out of time." Steve denies.

Just then, a quinjet flies up from behind the super soldier, stopping in mid-air as a gun appears from the hatch beneath the quinjet.