𝟐𝟎| 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

CHAPTER TWENTY:

REVEALING THE TRUTH

ASGARD WAS AS big and beautiful as it always has been throughout the many years of the civilians living in the bright kingdom

ASGARD WAS AS big and beautiful as it always has been throughout the many years of the civilians living in the bright kingdom. The many buildings were shining off of the bright, yellow sun that was high up in the shining blue sky, the gold glow from the many buildings around in Asgard shining brightly from the light. The sound of water could be heard as the large waterfall that could be seen down below a long bridge continued dropping down, the occasional wind blowing by that had the waves picking up at times.

No one seemed to notice the two figures up above them as they flew towards the main palace where the king lived and had married his wife in and raised his two sons inside. The palace was tall as it usually was, taller than the many other buildings that had been created years and years ago before some certain people were even born, when Asgard had first been made.

The palace was shining a bright gold color, the same as usual as the sun seemed to shine down on that building specfically before it'd go back into it's hiding spot behind the clouds until it would turn dark out. Behind the many buildings, quite a bit away from the kingdom, mountains stood tall and proud, just like the palace, bright snow being seen at the tip of the many mountains.

Citizens of the kingdom found themselves walking around on top of a certain building just as a loud thud caused them to jump. Their eyes looked towards the sound, seeing Y/n unwrap her arms from Thor's shoulders after his feet hit the ground while their gazes looked forward. Both exchanged a confused glance when they saw the statue of the God of Mischief standing tall and proud in front of them, the chatters of a crowd way ahead.

The sight of the gold statue just made them wonder how much stuff had changed since they've been gone. Walking ahead, they soon found themselves pushing through a now quiet crowd as their eyes looked to the people on the stage ahead of them. Placing Surtur's crown into his hand after he unwrapped the chains from his shoulders, Thor came to Y/n's side as she had been the first to push through the crowd.

On the stage, were people dressed almost exactly like them. One man was laying on the floor of the stage, dressed almost exactly like the God of Mischief while two people knelt around him, a man dressed as Thor and a woman dressed as Y/n. A few people stood behind them, dressed as their friends as the man dressed like Thor called the other woman, Lady Sif, a goddess who was the best friend of Y/n.

The crowd was still quiet as the three dressed as them and the God of Mischief continued to act whatever play they were currently doing and when Y/n heard a voice comment on something, she looked over to see the king of Asgard just a few feet away from them. Nudging Thor, she points a finger at his own father, their eyes squinting on him. Odin laid lazily on a sofa at the front of the crowd, occasionally popping grapes into his mouth as the actors looked over at him for lines the occasional times.