𝟏𝟖| 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:

FINISHED

THE SUN WAS down in the city of London, the night sky up, replacing the original blue that was usually there in the day time

THE SUN WAS down in the city of London, the night sky up, replacing the original blue that was usually there in the day time. Somehow, the now group of three had found themselves go through, what seemed to be, the Bifrost, finding themselves on Earth, in the city of London in an empty parking lot.

Jane looks ahead, seeing an abandoned car sitting there. Glancing down at the keys in her hand, she walks towards it, Thor and Y/n trailing behind her. As the mortal gets into the driver's, Y/n gets into the back while Thor gets into the passenger's side seat. The vehicle didn't seem to work well enough as Jane continued to try and get it going with the keys.

All the glass windows around the car were broken, the car itself wasn't in any good shape but, to Jane, it seemed good enough to drive in. Glass laid all around on the ground, showing it was the glass from the windows. A bit of spray paint had been painted on the side of the vehicle, on two out of the four doors.

"So, who's Richard?" Thor asks, breaking the silence.

Jane raises a brow, glancing at him. "Really?"

After finally getting the engine to start, Jane drives off, turning the corner and finding herself driving on the streets of London. After a few minutes, the Midgardian hops out of the vehicle, the two Asgardians trailing behind her as they eventually walk inside an apartment, revealing two familiar and unfamiliar faces. The familiar faces happened to be Jane's best friend, Darcy Lewis and her other friend, Erik Selvig.

"Jane!" Darcy exclaims upon seeing her best friend walk in.

Jane sighs tiredly. "Hey."

"You can't just leave like that. The whole world is going crazy. All the stuff we saw is spreading." Darcy informs.

Meanwhile, Thor awkwardly turned to a coat hanger beside him, placing Mjolnir on one of the coat racks, which it stays there.

"Did you go to a party?" Darcy questions, finally noticing the change in Jane's outfit.

Jane ignores her, turning to Selvig. "Erik?"

Selvig looks up at her, standing up and hugs her. "Jane! How wonderful." They soon pull away. "You've been to Asgard."

"Where are your pants?" Jane asks, realizing the doctor was only in a buttoned up shirt and his underwear.

"Oh, he, uh... He says it helps him think." The unfamiliar man in the room awkwardly cuts in.

"Okay, well, I'm going to need everything you got on this. All the work you've been doing on gravimetric anomalies, everything." Jane explains in a quick tone.

Selvig nods. "Okay."

"Are you well, Erik?" Thor speaks up, the man turning to the two.

Selvig chuckles before tensing. "Your brother's not coming, is he?"