𝟏𝟔| 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:

ESCAPING

THE HALLS IN the Asgardian castle were quiet

THE HALLS IN the Asgardian castle were quiet. No guards could be seen at the moment, Odin was most likely resting, as was everyone else when night time came to Asgard. No one was celebrating, obviously as they were still grieving over Frigga.

Turning the corner and walking down another hall, Y/n walked in-between her brother-figure and her love who held a smile on his face. He was free, and with his beloved right now. All he wanted to do was go up to her and kiss her, but not while Thor was standing right there.

"This is so unlike you both. So clandestine." Loki comments. "Are you sure you wouldn't rather just punch your way out?"

"If you keep speaking, I just might." Thor threatens.

"Fine. As you wish. I'm not even here." Loki states.

As they continue walking forward, passing a large wooden pillar, Loki turns himself to look like an Asgardian guard, glancing between the two.

"Is this better?" Loki asks.

Thor glances at him. "It's better company at least."

Y/n shrugs a shoulder. "Personally, I find the real Loki better."

Loki smiles brightly at her. "Thank you, my love. But still, we could be less conspicuous."

Continuing forward, Loki turns back to his normal self as he turns Thor into Y/n and Y/n into Thor as a illusion.

Loki hums. "Brother, you look ravishing."

Glancing down at himself, the blonde finally realizes he now looked like Y/n. The said Goddess also does a double check on herself, realizing she looked like the blonde beside her. Narrowing her eyes on her love, Y/n slightly hits Loki's arm, making him chuckle.

"But it's true. You always look amazing." Loki whispers in her ear.

"It will hurt no less when I kill you in this form." Thor intervenes. "And stop flirting."

Loki nods. "Very well. Perhaps you prefer one of your new companions given that you seem to like them so much."

As they pass another tall, wooden pillar, Loki turns Thor and Y/n back to themselves as he turns himself into the man out of time. Steve Rogers, or most known as Captain America.

"Oh, this is much better. The costume's a bit much. So tight. But the confidence... I can feel the righteousness surging. Hey, do you want to have a rousing discussion about truth? Honor? Patriotism? God bless Amer--" Loki rambles on.

The God of Mischief is cut off when Thor grabs ahold of him, placing his big hand over his brother's mouth as Loki turns back into himself. The blonde pins his brother to a pillar as Y/n quickly hides behind the pillar.