𝟐𝟑| 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE:

FIGHTING THE CHAMPION

THE CHEERS IN the stadium were loud, people all standing all around as they thrusted their fists up in the air, continuously cheering for the Grandmaster's champion that was to come out and fight the newest person who had been brought to the Grand...

THE CHEERS IN the stadium were loud, people all standing all around as they thrusted their fists up in the air, continuously cheering for the Grandmaster's champion that was to come out and fight the newest person who had been brought to the Grandmaster.

Up above, ships were floating in mid-air as the people from inside sat like everyone else, ready to watch the fight against the God of Thunder and the Grandmaster's champion to go on, every single person in the stadium just knowing that the Grandmaster's champion would win, considering every single fighter that would end up going against his champion would either end up getting seriously, seriously injured for a long period of time or they'd end up dead in the end of the fight and get put back into the cell where all the not as good fighters would stay in.

Down below, looking through a large door with gaps that they could see through, all the not as good fighters than the Grandmaster's champion crowded together around the large doors as they hoped that the God of Thunder would be able to beat this champion, even though it was very unlikely for that to happen.

The cheers got even more louder when a hologram of the Grandmaster appeared in the middle of the battlefield, chuckling as he looked at the many people ready to watch the fight before he was announcing the new fighter that had arrived on his planet. Meanwhile, Y/n could be seen with her arms at her side, hands in fists as she entered a room with Loki right behind her.

The Goddess pushed by the servers, eyes staring out the window of the nice room she was in while Thor soon entered onto the battlefield. As Loki came up beside her, her eyes widened at the sight of Thor's hair now short and not below his shoulders. She could see his face better, something that was hard since his long strands of blonde hair always covered his face like her own hair did and it made her wonder how they had been able to cut his hair, knowing he would've tried anything to stop it.

Thor loved his long hair.

He had a bit of red face paint on the left side of his face, a shield and a weapon in each of his hands as he wore a different type of armor. The crowd's cheers changed into boos at the sight of him until it went back to cheering when the Grandmaster began to announce his champion.

Green-like smoke bombs were being exploded in the sky just as a loud rumble was heard, causing Thor to spin around when he realized it came from behind him before putting on his helmet. Y/n leaned forward, curious as to who this champion was and hoping Thor would be able to beat him when the doors started opening.

"Ladies and gentlemen... I give you... your Incredible..." The Grandmaster continues.

Just then, the door that was opening was smashed through as the Grandmaster's champion smashed right through it, revealing himself to the people as their cheers got louder and louder. Thor, Y/n and Loki's eyes all widened in shock at the sight of the all too familiar green man that was a, currently, a scientist on the inside.