𝟐𝟓| 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐫

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE:

ESCAPING SAKAAR

THE HALLWAYS IN the Grandmaster's palace were quiet as the said leader of Sakaar continued to look for his champion, having no idea that he was back to his normal self, back to the scientist Bruce Banner, who never liked to fight like the Hulk alw...

THE HALLWAYS IN the Grandmaster's palace were quiet as the said leader of Sakaar continued to look for his champion, having no idea that he was back to his normal self, back to the scientist Bruce Banner, who never liked to fight like the Hulk always did. After discussing their plan, the group had dispersed as Valkyrie went to the cell where all the prisoners were trapped in until they were taken out to go and fight their small fights or to just do the job they had been forced to do.

During his short time in the cell and while getting weapons for the fight he had against the Hulk, Thor had made friends with a Kronan named Korg and that's how Valkyrie was headed there to get his and the other prisoners help to escape. Meanwhile, outside of a door, the three Asgardians could be seen standing around with three unconscious guards laying on the floor.

Loki was tapping buttons into a control panel that would be able to get the door open while Thor leaned against the wall as Y/n was examining the gun the guards had in her hands, knowing they'll have to use it against the guards once they get through the door.

"Hey, so, listen. We should talk." Thor suggests, making his brother stop.

"I disagree." Loki replies, pressing a few more buttons on the control panel. "Open communication was never our family's forte."

Y/n sighs. "You have no idea."

Grabbing their guns, each of the males come on either side of Y/n when Loki was able to get the door open, all of them walking through the doorway until they brought the guns up, Thor calling out to the guards. The guards all spun around to see the three Asgardians standing there, but before they could do anything and attack them, they were quicker as they pulled the trigger on their guns, walking forward in sync.

Seeing as some were hiding and they could get shot easily, they hid behind the walls, Y/n having to press her back against Loki's chest so she could hide, considering the wall wasn't long enough for both of them to hide.

"Odin brought us together." Loki speaks up, looking to his brother. "It's almost poetic that his death should split us apart."

Glancing behind her shoulder at him, Y/n's eyes met Loki's as he had turned to look at her before she was the first to come out from the hiding spot and continue to shoot at the many guards, the Gods behind her as they did the same, shooting some of the guards that had heard the commotion and ran right into the room, only to be shot down by the Asgardians.

Once all the guards were down, they rushed inside a smaller room, Thor and Y/n shooting at the rest that ran in while Loki began to press buttons on another control panel to open up the door they were now at. After a couple seconds, a wall appeared, trapping them in the small room until Loki would get the door open.