𝟐𝟐| 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐫

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO:

STAYING ON SAKAAR

IT WAS BRIGHT as the bright sky in the planet was shining through the windows of the many buildings all around in the planet

IT WAS BRIGHT as the bright sky in the planet was shining through the windows of the many buildings all around in the planet. Ships were flying around in the sky as people hopped off or flew off once they entered their ships, doing whatever they could on the planet. The sun was bright as it occasionally hid behind the white, fluffy-looking clouds that were moving in one direction as they day continued to go by on the planet, a planet that wasn't Asgard at all.

A large building, practically looking like a palace, but not as fancy as the palace in Asgard, stood tall and proud as metal objects had been created on the building, looking like faces of people with helmets on their heads. One happened to look very familiar if any of the Avengers were to come across and see one of the faces, knowing a certain person who would turn into someone else if he were to ever get angry.

Inside the tall building, a large bedroom could be seen as the sun was shining through the windows as a few women could be seen inside, looking like they were cleaning the room while also checking on the Goddess of Fidelity laying on the bed, unconscious and in her Asgardian armor as a certain God sat on her bedside, his leg bouncing up and down while he waited for her to wake up after they had landed on this planet just about a day or so ago.

Loki took another glance at the Goddess, remembering the doctor had said she'd been knocked out somewhat hard and wasn't injured greatly. One of the maids placed a tray on the table beside the bed as Loki stood up, figuring he'd look out the window. Just the day they had gotten there, he had befriended the leader of the planet they were on, the planet called Sakaar, and the leader had been willing to help the Goddess of Fidelity when Loki found her before he met him.

He, nor the maids, noticed Y/n's e/c eyes opening up, seeing the maid in the corner of her before the maid moved her hands towards the Asgardian to see if she were alright. However, what she didn't expect was for Y/n's hand to come up and grip her wrist in a hard grip that had the maid gasping. The other maids looked over, including Loki, just in time to see Y/n shoved the maid to the ground, getting up from her spot on the bed and grabbing the knife she noticed was on the tray with the food and water.

The maids all stepped back in fear when her glary eyes went on them, the knife twisting around in her hand as she was ready to attack them if needed, not knowing who they were and not knowing where she was at all. Loki's eyes widen at the sight of her glaring at them, quickly moving away from the window and around the bed towards her.

"Darling..." Loki calls out, causing her head to snap to him as he raised his hands up. "...put the knife down. They're okay. They're not gonna hurt you."

Jaw clenched, Y/n looks back and forth between him and the maids, who all quickly scrambled out of the room, even if she wasn't gonna hurt them after Loki assured her. One of them quickly placed some clothes down before following the others, leaving the two Asgardians inside.