╔His Feelings For You╝

Forgot to mention this but next chapter, Y/N's finally gonna fall for Pav! (Even more editing).

...

"Then, tell her."

Pavitr glanced at his friend, who had a bored look resting upon his face.

"Tell her what?" He asked, trying to act oblivious. Trying to act as though he wasn't blabbering about Y/N for the last two hours.

"That you want to take her out," Hobie replied, shrugging.

"I do want t---how do you know that??" Pavitr questioned, confused, making his friend raise a brow at him.

Hobie merely kept a blank look on his face.

When he came to meet his friend, he did not know that he'd be given a whole lesson on some girl called Y/N L/N. With just how much Pavitr talked about her, Hobie was certain that he could write a three-page essay on the girl, who, mind you, he doesn't even know. Though he will admit, she sounded pretty cool.

"Do you actually want me to explain?" He deadpanned. Pavitr only flashed him a nervous grin to which he lets out an exasperated sigh before walking over to his bed where he was sitting.

"Listen, here's what you need to do," he grabbed the boy's shoulder, giving him a serious look. Pavitr put on a serious face too, although he just looked like a five-year-old who was refused to be given candy before going to bed. He listened carefully, awaiting any advice from his best friend. He cares so mu--

"Get out there and buy her a ring pop."

Pavitr stared at him.

"That's a great idea."

"Of course, it is," Hobie stated, letting go and tapping on his watch, making a portal appear behind him. "Next time, I come here, I better see a picture of you two as your phone's wallpaper."

With that, he got into the portal...like Starlord--

The teen now was left alone, thinking over Hobie's words.

'Who said it wasn't already?'

...

Swinging through the streets of Mumbattan during the night, Pavitr eyed the city he grew up in. As he kept swinging, shooting his web every now and then, without a single worry, he overhears a familiar voice talking.

"No, I can't kill that many people."

He snapped his head in the direction of the voice, forgetting he was moving in the air. Next thing, he knew, a solid object harshly collides with him, making him let out a low groan.

"I just want to know how S/N is," Y/N demands, awaiting an answer from the other side of the call. "No, she didn't come with us because of work. Nothing happened."

As she argued over the phone, Pavitr jumps on top of a pole right across Y/N's house. He didn't realize he was swinging by her house, having been distracted. Upon sight of her, a smile painted the boy's face, hidden by his mask.

Ever since he met Y/N few months ago, Pavitr had this strange feeling.
They had been friends for some time. Over time the feeling got stronger.
He loved it though. He loved feeling that for her. Every time she'd smile, every time she'd playfully glare at him, every time she'd let him hold her hand, her having full-on conversations with stray dogs---he loved it all.

How often is it that you find a pretty girl in an alleyway talking to stray dogs like they're her old friends she hasn't met in a while?

The teen adored that memory. He was rather disappointed when she ran off like that.