╔When You're On Your Period╝

THIS ONE IS FOR Thomasthehornytrain!
I'm SO sorry it took so long-

...

Y/N sat on her bed, her blanket draped over her entire form as she typed away on her phone, searching up things on Google.

'How to not be mad|'

"Y/N, get your butt out of bed and come help me with the dishes!"

Her sister called from downstairs, earning a loud groan from her.

"I can't," she responded, pulling the covers down to her shoulders.

"Why not, dork?"

"I'm on my period!"

"Okay, come do--"

"Dude!"

The younger teen put her phone on the nightstand before lying down on her bed, a scowl on her face. She held her lower abdomen as she began tossing and turning, looking for the right position. About twelve minutes later, she ended up on her back, her limbs sprawled out. She was determined to not move anymore.

"Hey, (second oldest sister's name)!!"

"What?"

"I'm hungry."

"Okay, and?"

"I want ice cream!"

"..."

"..."

"Me too! Who's getting it?"

"..."

"..."

Y/N stared at her door in disapproval as though she were staring at her sister. The older teen wasn't going to get her what she wanted. She let out a sigh, sulking in the silence.

Suddenly her phone rang, disturbing her peaceful silence where she was at slight ease.

She listened to her phone ring, not bothering to pick it up. She couldn't care less as to who it was, especially not after they had disrupted her moment of peace.

The call went off, letting her at calm again yet, not even three seconds later, it rang up again.

About five more calls later, Y/N finally snatched the phone off her nightstand, receiving the call before putting it to her ear.

"What?" She demanded, unknown to who was on the other side of the call.

"Uh--hey, sweetheart!"

Okay, that did something. Y/N's glare at nothing in particular softened by the slightest.

"Yeah, what?"

Periods weren't fun. She was currently trying not to yell at her poor boyfriend, who didn't even do anything nor, did he even know of what had happened to her.

"Well, uh... are you okay?"

'Great question.'

She thought, shaking her head in disappointment before suddenly pausing as she realized he didn't know anything.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine, Pav," she calmly replied, watching as her sister walked in with her clothes in hand and tossed them on a random chair before walking out again.

"You sure? You didn't come to school today and--"

"I'm sick," Y/N lied, faking a cough, thinking that would get him to hang up and let her rest. And, it did. He hung up almost immediately. 'Strange.'

❥︎Dude, what-?シ︎ || Pavitr Prabhakar X Reader || ♡Bᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ Sᴄᴇɴᴀʀɪᴏs♡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें