╔When You Two Pass Around Notes In Class╝

ANOTHER HEADCANNON!!! Not mine btw- ALSO WE HIT 1K!! I LOVE YOU GUYS-❤

STOP- I JUST EDITED SOME STUFF AND WATTPAD OUT HERE SHOWING THE UNEDITED VERSION!!
I'M SORRY TO ALL THE PPL THAT KEEP GETTING SPAMMED BY ME 😭

A noirette gazed at the whiteboard, a bored look on her face. She sighed, her eyes moving to the clock every now and then. Though she tried focusing on what the teacher was saying, it seemed to be impossible as she would zone out too often. As the girl tried her hardest to focus on her lecture, she felt someone tap on her shoulder. Noticing the teacher being distracted, she cautiously turned to see the person.

Y/N L/N.

The H/C-haired teen handed her a note, which the noirette knew very well what to do with. She nodded, turning around again, focusing her eyes on the teacher.

The woman remained busy, pointing to certain things on the board and explaining further on.

The black-haired girl slowly leaned toward the boy sitting on the bench beside hers. Strangely enough, just as she began leaning to his side, he'd already turned and once his gaze fell upon the note, a smile made its way up to his face. The girl quickly handed him the note to which he silently thanked her.

Pavitr Prabhakar.

The said boy quickly opened the note, his smile never faltering.

'You said that like, 20 times before.'

He glanced back at her. Y/N had her eyes ahead, listening to the older woman talk yet, the small smile on her face gave away the fact that she knew he was looking at her.

Pavitr turned back, writing his answer on the back of the small note. Once done, he turned to his side, the noirette sitting near his bench now taking notes. Before he could call her, she turns to him, noticing the note. The girl lends out her hand, motioning for him to give it to her. As told, he complied, flashing her a grateful smile.

Taking it in hand, the girl glanced at the teacher, who was now looking her way, making her tense up. After a bit of intense staring, the older woman turned back to the board, allowing the girl to sigh in relief. She quickly turned back and put the note on Y/N's bench, who looked up from her book seeing the motion before her.

The black-haired teen had somehow become a messenger for the couple. Although, it was she who decided to help from the start. It all started one day when Pavitr wrote something and wanted to give it to Y/N yet, due to her seat being somewhat far from his, he couldn't. Seeing the boy sulking that day, the teen offered to give it to her. So, she did. And later when Y/N wanted to give him one back, she once again, offered to pass it for her, the H/C-haired girl being grateful for that gesture. Thus, now, she had become some sort of herald of the two teens.

After receiving the note, Y/N slowly picked it up and held it under the desk, taking one glance at her teacher before opening it.

'What? It's true. You look adorable <3'

Y/N covered her face from the side, fighting back the smile threatening to come up her lips. She was well aware she had eyes on her. The same person looking at her chuckled lowly, adoring her reaction.

The H/C-haired teen took her book, keeping the note on the last page, making a mental note to herself to preserve this well. After doing so, she glanced at Pavitr, who rested his face in his palm, his brown eyes already on her as hers were on him.

"I love you," he silently mouthed, making Y/N finally give in to the smile she was trying to cover up all this time.

"Dude, you're so cheesy," she mouths back, playfully rolling her eyes afterward before looking at him again.
"I love you too."

Pavitr looked ahead at that answer, covering the wide grin he now had as he felt his face heat up.

Y/N does the same, her smile never faltering.

Amidst their interaction, none noticed the teacher going to glance at them several times and the black-haired teen who kept distracting her with random questions.

The older woman looks up from her book, her eyes about to fall in the direction of the two teens, who were hiding their flustered faces.

"Miss!" The noirette abruptly raised her hand, startling the oldest woman a bit.

"Yes?" She answered, her focus now on her.

"I lo--love your... uhm... saree! It's really pretty!" The teen complimented, putting her shaking hands under the desk.

The woman gave her a strange look, slightly flattered yet, confused.

"Um, thank you," she nodded, looking back at the board, trying to process what had just happened.

Once she turned back, the girl leaned back in her bench, finally being able to breathe properly as she covered her mouth, her hands still shaky. She glanced at Pavitr and then at Y/N, the two now taking notes, although their smiles never left. The teen leaned forward, burying her face in her hands, relieved. And, just then...

"Hey."

The girl turned back again, finding Y/N smiling at her.

"Thanks," she quietly mumbled to which the noirette only nodded, appreciating it but, not saying much.

...

The H/C-haired teen stood outside the school gates, waiting for her boyfriend.

After a while of waiting, he finally came out, happy to see her waiting for him.

"So," he starts, Y/N reaching out to hold his hand. "You're going home?"

The H/C-haired teen held his hand and looked at him. "Not really. I wanna stay with you."

Pavitr stared at her, feeling his heart race at her smile. "Okay, c'mon, let's just walk around town."

He began walking, intertwining their fingers as he swung their hands back and forth. He could feel his face heating up again. Y/N giggled, walking alongside him, noticing how he suddenly got flustered. Deciding to tease him more, she leaned closer and placed a kiss on his cheek, making his eyes go wide as he stopped in his tracks, glancing at her.

(To all the people that don't really like PDA, I'm sorry. I don't either but, I just wanted to write this one part-
( ̄ω ̄;))

"What--was that for?" He blurts out, slightly caught off guard.

"I don't know," Y/N shrugged, walking on, pulling him with her.

Still baffled, the boy followed after, listening as she now began talking about getting some ice cream.

Hence, the day came to an end for them as they finally left, not noticing the girl from before watching them leave.

She smiled, happy for them. Then, she looked away, frowning.

'Couples... Cute--but, still couples.'

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**˚*·̩̩̥͙

A/N: I was supposed to write a part yesterday. But, like...I didn't want to- I didn't have any motivation and stuff- so, I drew some stuff including my
spider-sona. Even though I had no will to draw either, that seemed better than writing- ಠ_ಠ
Anyway, hope you liked this scenario, and have a nice day/night!
❤❤❤