╔When You Kiss Him╝

"Oh, hey, sunshine, what's up?"

Y/N smiled, her face burning as she recalled last night while awaiting an answer from the other side of the call.
Sure, she could avoid him at school. But, she couldn't ignore the calls. Hence, now she was doomed.

"Hey, precious! I was just... well... why didn't you come to school?"

"I slept in," Y/N answered smoothly.

She expected this, she prepared for this.

"Oh. That's why."

"Yep," she nodded, awaiting what he had to say next.

"Do you wanna hang out?... I wanna see you."

She did not expect this, she did not prepare for this.

"Sure!" She replied, earning a cheer from the boy.

With that, she hung up after he told her he'd wait for her at one of their usual spots.

Now left to her thoughts, the teen kept the smile on her face, her eyes screaming for help.

"DANG IT, Y/N!"

...

Of course, Pavitr hadn't forgotten last night.

But, unlike Y/N, he wasn't gonna let something like that stop him from seeing his girlfriend. In fact, it made him wanna see her more-- as in he had to check up on her and see whether she was holding up right after the incident last night. Sure, he was the one who got injured but- she was the one who had to deal with him, the one who took care of him.

He hoped she was better now, not all that shaken up. He'd say he was rather fine now. He'd somehow hidden the cut on his arm yet, he kept wondering how long he could keep that up for. As for the bruise on his face, he had already come up with excuses, and since it worked on his auntie, who says it wouldn't on Y/N?

As he awaited his girlfriend's arrival, eager to see her, he recalled the memories of last night, his face slightly heating up.

Oh, how stupid he was, asking her for a kiss in his alter ego. He didn't truly understand what came over him. Perhaps, it was how Y/N seemed to look all the more enthralling in the dim room or, even how their faces were so close and suddenly he just had this want to kiss her lips.

"Ugh--" the boy buried his face in his hands, feeling his face heat up, internally scolding himself for his question last night.

He looked up again, glancing around the park when his gaze landed on the teen in the distance, marching over to him, a determined look on her face.

"Y/N!" He called, walking over to her, the girl only tensing up more.

"Oh, hey," she greeted, flashing him a smile that did not reach her eyes.

She had her fists clenched, her mouth forced into a smile as she stared at her boyfriend.

Y/N (M/N) L/N was in absolute terror.

She wished she wasn't but, here they were. Her reasoning behind it wasn't the best either.

The silence was loud. All that was heard was the barely audible chirping of birds, the loud chatter of people and the noise of passing vehicles. They'd decided to meet up at the park near their school.

'This is normal... wait, didn't I say that before??'

"Hey..." Pavitr trailed off, realizing how she seemed to be acting strange.

Merely staring at him--- zoning out in the process, Y/N spoke no more. Internally, she was putting on her big girl pants- this was it. No more fearing. It didn't always have to be like this- with her getting too flustered and then, suddenly stopping talking to him and getting him worried- no, sir. She was gonna somehow, someway find out if he was alright. He seemed just fine- yeah, but, a verbal confirmation would be great. That was the plan- much like Pavitr's but, she had little to no clue.