When He Gets Jealous

"Keep him company for me, will you?"

With that, (second oldest sister's name) casually walks out, leaving her classmate with Y/N.

The teen slowly glanced back, looking at the boy sitting on the couch. He turned just in time, both making eye contact.

He had dark brown hair. His eyes were a hazel, seemingly green under the light. His features were... well, here's a way of saying mischievous- impish. An upturned nose, and sharp eyes with a shine in them, which to Y/N would obviously never compare to the shine of her boyfriend's eyes. He wore a plain white T-shirt under a red jacket. Besides, he wore a pair of black jeans.

"What do you... wanna do?" Y/N asked.

Her sister had just very conveniently left Y/N with her classmate, telling her to keep him company until she got back. She did mention she'd be back soon-- considering she had to go pick up the twins.

A small smile spread on his face. "Show me around?"

Just great.

...

Pavitr smiled really big, carelessly swinging through the streets of the big city. Every now and then he'd shoot his web, move through the air and think of how he's gonna go meet his precious girlfr---... 'Is that---?' A loud groan escaped him as he swung right into a billboard. Anyway, minus the teary eyes at the impact on his nose and a sudden ache shooting through his entire body, Pavitr was more than happy to have gotten a glimpse of Y/N. He was going to her! And, she's already here! Now, how awesome is... she's with someone... that's great! Must be a friend!

Y/N walked in silence with the boy beside her, well, as silent as it could be in the busy streets of Mumbattan. She focused her eyes ahead, not really having anything to say or ask. The boy too, didn't speak up, his eyes moving around his surroundings as he checked out everything.

They were on their way to the mall since he'd wanted to shop for some things but, didn't know his way around too well.

"What's your name?" The question finally slipped out once Y/N realized this man was a complete stranger. All she knew about him was that he was her sister's classmate. Or, well, ex-classmate? He'd come to visit Mumbattan and see her sister.

"Ah," he smiled, the expression earning a look of slight confusion from Y/N. She squinted her eyes which he noticed just as he turned to glance her way. "Sorry, it's just that... you're finally asking for my name and-... sorry. It's Evan."

"Oh," was all Y/N mumbled, looking at the road once more. She could still hear his light chuckles, making her feel kinda... stupid, should she say?

"So-"

"Y/N!"

The said girl abruptly halted in her tracks, snapping her head back. A wide smile, unbeknownst to her, quickly lit up her features.

"Hi!" She waved at the boy still running in the distance.

"Hey!" He responds amidst pants, waving back at her.

A moment later, he finally stopped before her, panting. "I was coming to see you!" Pavitr mentioned. "Where are you going?"

"I was-" Y/N paused, remembering a tiny detail. She quickly cleared her throat, taking a step back. "Uh, I was showing my sister's classmate around."

"Oh," he glanced at the other boy, whom he'd noticed a few minutes before.

Evan flashes him a smile, lending out his hand. "Hi."

"Hi, there!" Pavitr took his hand, happily shaking it. "I'm Pavitr! What's your name?"

"Uh, Evan."

"Evan! Nice to meet you! Are you new here? Since Y/N just said she was showing you around- you know, I could help with that! Quick tour, let's go!"