╔When He Saves You╝

'Why is it that only once you lose something do you begin realizing its importance? 'Cause, this isn't fair.'

Y/N's hair flew in all directions, memories flooding her mind. She watched the building get higher, her hand still reaching out toward the sky. Faces flash across her mind, soon making a horrified look frame her face as the one of a familiar boy stayed longer than the one of the others.

'I'm...falling for Pavitr.'

Her eyes widen, still focused on the blue sky that was getting further away from her. Everything seemed to slow down for her.

'Here's my day so far...'

The ground kept getting closer by a mile a minute.

'Yelled at my best friend, cried in the bathroom stall, and ran from two very strange-looking men. Still, things could be a lot worse... Oh, that's right I'm falling to my death... and referencing Megamind on my way down. Guess they can't. But, hey, at least I accepted I'm falling for my friend. As in, falling in love. Falling off the building is due to different reasons.'

°°°

Nothing was alright. The H/C-haired teen was tired. Tired of everything that was going on. Ever since they moved, her parents kept fighting too often.

"You think this is gonna help us!?!"

"Well, what do you think will!? Why do always act like you know everything!?!"

Her oldest sister somehow ended up in the hospital.

Three weeks had passed since that phone call with S/N's friend. S/N was in the hospital. She wanted to go back to h/t and throw hands with her older sister. The older girl slipped on the bathroom floor while singing about how she was totally over what had happened and how she was way better now. The slip made her hit her head. And, it was hard, resulting in a serious concussion.

And, her other sisters... well, they were fine.

"Hey," her sister, who was two years older than her called, making Y/N look back from putting on her shoes. "Stay out longer today if you want."

That was a useless attempt at trying to cheer her up, the younger girl could tell. She only stared at her sister, who too, knew very well that the H/C-haired teen couldn't be fooled.

"Don't stare," she warned, putting the lunch box down. "I'll tell them about that boy."

Okay, that scared her.

A shocked look replaced the blank stare Y/N had.

"That's right," her sister smirked, going back to her work. "Hang out with him or something."

With that, she waved Y/N off, the said girl groaning as she walked out, closing the door behind her.

School was draining out most of her energy. She hated how her grades weren't meeting her expectations. She hated how the expectations she had set for herself only kept getting higher, out of her reach.

'I shouldn't have done all that staring.'

Through all this, it felt like there was just this one person who'd listen. But, she was scared he'd soon get bored of her. She didn't want to overwhelm someone with her own problems. He had his own things to deal with, she was sure. There was so much she wished she could tell him. So much she wished she could be happy feeling for him. But, there was her wall, the one she'd built. Staying quiet is better.

'Staying quiet is better.'

She thought, walking inside the school gates, already dreading the day.