╔When He (ALMOST) Kisses You╝

This is gonna be fun.
HeHEhEheheHEHe--

...

For Pavitr, fighting bad guys was usually not too hard. Mostly because often they wouldn't be much of a threat... and, maybe, today was his first time facing an actual threat.

The spider hero now sat on the edge of a building, breathing heavily. The sky was painted dark blue, dense clouds covering it. Every now and then, the rumble of thunder could be heard. In the distance, he could see smoke. Smoke from the building that was on fire not too long ago.

The fight did not exactly go right. Of course, the teen got out and so do the man, soon to go to jail. But, both were injured.

Pavitr was still shaken up, his hands trembling. He was glad all those people had gotten out, he was glad he could get them out. Yet, now, he wondered how he would go home. He couldn't seem to find the strength anymore, his body felt like giving out... even if it was just for a bit. He desperately needed it.

Sure, when his auntie called him and asked where he was, he told her he was alright and would be home soon but, he didn't know how he'd get there. His home was rather far and he had a feeling he might just collapse on his way there.

The boy's eyes wandered over the view, settling in the direction of a certain teen's house. That wasn't so far. Although... what would he tell her?

Even with those thoughts cramming his mind, he still gave in. He couldn't stay there all night. He knew she'd understand. Of course, she would. She'd get it.

So, with the last bit of strength left in him, he jumped off, swinging over to her house.

...

Y/N stood on her balcony, her arms crossed as she anxiously awaited the sight of someone.

She'd seen the news. She had seen how he left the place. He was hurt, she knew it. She waited to catch a glimpse of him like every other day. Just a glimpse, she pleaded.

It wasn't too often that she would be worried about Spiderman. She always knew he'll make it out. No matter how dangerous it was. Yet, now, she could hear her heart pounding loudly in her chest as she gripped her own arms.

About a moment later, the boy had finally shown up.

Her eyes widen as he lands right on top of her balcony, his legs giving out almost immediately as he fell back.

"You got hurt!" She quickly kneeled beside him, the teen breathing heavily.

"Y--yeah, I was---" he goes to explain but gets cut off.

"I know," she curtly replied, gently placing her hand on his masked face. Slowly, she went to pull it off slightly, Pavitr letting her. "I saw the news. Where... where'd you...?"

She trailed off, eyes moving down to his arm, blood dripping down. A gasp leaves her as she eyed the cut.

"He had a knife," she mutters, glancing back at the spider hero.

He nods.

"I... the blood... stay here," Y/N commands, her voice firm yet, fear evident in it as she quickly got up and ran inside.

Pavitr heard the door open followed by footsteps leaving the room. His eyes were getting heavier by the minute, his breathing more ragged than before. He didn't want to give in to his body. He wouldn't---couldn't---give in to exhaustion. His attention was drawn to the footsteps again, followed by the sound of the door. And, then she appeared once more.

She sat down beside him, gently taking a hold of his arm, picking something up from beside her, and placing it on the wound.

The boy flinched, startling her too. She glanced at him.