╔When You Both Confess╝

It was today.

Pavitr sat in his bed, having just woken up, staring at the wall where he had a few pictures of him with Y/N. They'd taken them on the few times they hung out together. A determined look rested on his face as he nods.

"I have to go buy a ring pop."

...

Y/N stood in front of her mirror, having just woken up. She stared her reflection dead in the eye, her hand clutching over a piece of paper.

Her room had several papers lying around on the ground, that she was certain her mother was not gonna be happy about.

After that fall yesterday, Y/N was dead set on achieving her goal today. It had to be done.

"I have to go sleep for another hour."

...

It had been long enough. No more denying it. No more fearing. No more stalling.

They didn't have school today and hence, Y/N texted Pavitr to meet up at one of their usual spots. The boy replied within seconds, agreeing to meet her there soon.

The H/C-haired teen put her shoes on, clenching the piece of paper in hand. She tried to look her best today. From brushing her teeth five times to taking three showers, she'd done it all. She put on her best outfit and, she will bravely admit, that she'd done it to impress the boy she was going to see. As in, she would admit it but, not to anyone other than herself. Or, her sisters.

As she stood in front of the front door, having just put on her shoes, her sisters watched her from the kitchen. The three girls were more than concerned but, knew everything all too well. After all, they were the only ones that knew of yesterday. M/N and F/N, not so much. Y/N's second oldest sister assured her that it's probably for the best to keep this from them and Y/N wholeheartedly agreed.

"Hey, dork," the older girl called, the plate holding the breakfast for their two youngest sisters in her hand. She placed it before the twin girls, gesturing for them to start eating and walked over to the teen standing frozen before the door.

The twins, though, were more interested in watching the scene and merely stared at Y/N, ignoring breakfast.

"Listen."

Y/N hummed, indicating she was all ears to what her sister had to say.

"You look like you're going to war," the older girl pointed out, eyeing the look in Y/N's eyes, that could seemingly scare off even the bravest of people. She hadn't ever met Pavitr, and, didn't know how he was so, she was hoping he wouldn't run off after seeing the H/C-haired teen like this.

"I am, (second older sister's name)," Y/N declared theatrically, nodding. "This is war. With myself."

Y/N's tone seemed to worry her sister more as she reached out and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Just..." she trailed off, nodding. She could see where her younger sister was coming from. "Don't turn back in the middle."

The H/C-haired teen inhaled sharply, taking in the advice. With that, she opened the door and walked off, her sisters all rooting for her.

...

Pavitr had gotten to their meet-up spot forty-five minutes early. So, now, he just walked around, looking at the other people that were around.

His heart thumped loudly in his chest as he kept worrying about what Y/N would say. But, no matter what happened today, he would not go back without telling her the truth. No matter her answer, he'd always be there for her. He had gotten what Hobie told him to get and, now he would propo---confess to the H/C-haired teen with this. Although, he still didn't understand why it had to be a ring. Isn't that like--kinda weird??