They Haunt Me

hiiiii  my precious jewels, i really hope people are reading this but before i start i just want to say please vote or my story.i will be making a few changes to the movie, so it suits the fanfic.

Y/n POV 

I am running through the snowy woods, they're all chasing me, haunting me. All of the tributes from the 72nd Hunger Games are all following me everywhere I go, they're always there. They're all bloodied up and they have weapons in them like when they died, one even had my axe in his head and a girl with my arrow in her chest. Then I saw her: the 13-year-old girl from District 2 that i tried to save her name was Elena. She walks up to me and says "It's your fault that I'm dead, if you had died, I would've won". I wake up gasping for air, Annie ran in my room"I heard you scream are you okay?" she asks, I nod."Yeah just a bit scared that this year everyone else is relieved they won't be Reaped , while we are the only ones who are going to be Reaped and Finnick is definitely going into the game because he's the only male victor, and he's like a brother to me, I can't lose him or you", I say.

"But other than that, I'm fine, you can go back to bed" I say and Annie nods and goes to her room. I didn't go to sleep after that talk with Annie, so went out to the beach to get some air.it looked about 5:00 in the morning. I sat down by the water, I sat there for a while until I hear someone next to me. I looked and saw Finnick "you alright?" he asks. "Yeah, just thinking about them, the 72nd Hunger Games, what the 75th Hunger Games would be like and who will get Reaped from the three of us ladies" i said honestly. "El presidente Snow es una perra" I said, and he replied with "acordado". we broke into a fit of giggles. We talked for like 2 hours.

I said " well i better go get ready for the Reaping" "Yeah, same" he replied. We both went our separate ways. I get home and go straight to my room. I get changed into a teal dress and head to Check on Annie I went to her room and saw her ready " c'mon lets go Annie", she got up and came to and said" take these it will give luck" she then gives me three bracelets. "these are the ones you Finnick and mags made for me when I went to the 72nd Hunger Games" I said and she nodded. I put them in my pocket and then we all go to the Hall of Justice. we all stood on the stage, just on different sides, Finnick on the boys side and me, Mags and Annie on the girls side. The escort plays the same video they play every year.

Timeskip to after the video

the escort says " lets start shall we?" she put her hand in the ladies bowl and picks one of the papers and then she reads out " Annie Cresta " " i volunteer as a tribute" I say quickly. "We have a volunteer: Y/n L/n. and now for the boys" There was only one paper in that bowl, she picks it and read out "Finnick Odair" and he stepped closer to the middle of the stage where i am.

Then Peacekeepers take us buy the arm and said "we're going to the train" I replied with "What we didn't say goodbye yet, we have to say goodbye" the Peacekeeper says, "Not this year" and pulled us to the train. I scream a goodbye to Annie and I saw a tear run down her cheek and Mags comforting her before the doors could close. -goodbye

-650 words