District 13

-Okay, I'm still trying to figure out, what to write so I'm sorry if this is so shitty. I really don't know what I'm writing anymore.

Y/n POV 

It had been a few months since we arrived at District 13. At this time we were all going a bit crazy. Finnick and I had lost both Mags and Annie. The Capital had taken them away before Haymitch and Plutarch could get to them, I had also lost Joanna, my best friend, and Marvel, a boy I had caught feelings for.

Oh, how I wanted to rescue them, but we couldn't because we were all hospitalized. We were all wounded pretty badly. The last thing I remembered seeing before they rescued us was jumping in front of Katniss and then it was all black. They were trying to heal us all, both mentally and physically.

Now that I think about it, I wish I was dead. I wish all of us were dead, so that we wouldn't have to go through this. Especially the ones that were taken. Who knows what the Capital is doing to them.

Annie, she doesn't deserve this she already has so much trauma from her games. Mags is just an old lady who should be living her life in peace. Joanna, Snow already killed almost everyone that she loved, she only has me and Finnick left. Marvel, he's got his family to worry about.

By now I was already released from the hospital and was walking around. Then a man came up to me and said "president Coin is asking for you" I nodded and walked with him, and we went to look for Katniss cause the man who I now know as Boggs, said president Coin was also looking for her. We found her and went down to where we needed to meet president Coin.

There we saw Plutarch, Beetee and Coin. They were sitting and waiting for us. Once Plutarch saw us, he told us to sit down then he looks to Coin. He then said "Madame President, may I introduce you to the faces of our Rebellion, the Girl on Fire and Our Feather, our soon-to-be Mockingjay and Hawk" "Hawk?" I think out loud and Plutarch replies, "yes a Hawk, it represents power, awareness, protector, freedom, good luck and a connection with the divine" and I just nod my head.

Coin puts her hand out for us to shake and we did, "It's a pleasure to meet you, you are both courageous women fighting for your friends and family" she says with a smile. I give her a sad smile back. 

"Y/n, Katniss. President Alma Coin" Plutarch introduces us.

"I want you to know how much you are welcome here, I hope you two feel comfortable with us, here in 13" Coin says, and Plutarch says, "History is here at this table."

Then Coin starts "I apologize "I wish that you could have time to recover properly, but unfortunately we do not have that luxury". Me and Katniss glance at each other and look at Coin.

"After you shot your arrow into that forcefield, it electrified everybody. In seven of the districts, there have been Riots, and just before the cameras went off, I must admit that was brave what you did for Katniss." Coin says. Me and Katniss and I look at each other confused and then look at Coin. "Are either of you aware of what happened in the Arena?" she asks us, and we shake our heads. "Well Katniss shot her arrow into the forcefield and just before it came crashing down you jumped in front of her in order to protect her." She says to us.

"What about the other Tributes are they okay" Katniss asks. "we don't know, and I wish we did, but there's no way for me to contact my operatives in the Capital" Plutarch replies. "The Capital has always suppressed communications between the districts. But I managed to get through. Now all we need is the perfect message" Beetee says.

"Y/n, Katniss, this is what we need you to do. We need to show them that the Mockingjay and the Hawk is alive and is willing to stand and fight against the Capital. We need all the districts to stand with this cause, just like you did" Plutarch starts "We are going to shoot little videos called propagandas, or propo's, as I like to call them" Plutarch jokes.

"You left him there" Katniss says really softly but you can still hear the anger in her voice, "you left Peeta in there to die" 

"Katniss, there was only-" Plutarch begins but gets cut off by Katniss slamming her hands on the table saying "he was the one who was supposed to live, not me" and Coin says, "Miss Everdeen, This Revolution is about everyone. And we need you two to be our voice" she says. This time I talk getting up from my seat "then you should've saved Peeta and Marvel", Me and Katniss walk out of the room. "Katniss" I say and she turns around with tears in her eyes, "If we want to get them back we have to work with Coin and Plutarch".

"I can't do it Y/n" she says. "yes you can. We all know you can" I say and we both walk away from the room. 

A little while later we were called back. and she agreed to go look at district 12, if I come with her.