Propos crew

- Sorry I haven't been writing, I've already got assignments from school, Give me Ideas Because now I'm doing a cultural dance In CA dance and I'm Indian, I'm also doing two pamphlets  on actors for CA Drama and I picked Jennifer Lawrence and Sam Claffin, I would have put Josh Hutcherson if I could pick three actors

But lets get into the story.

Y/n POV

"Be safe" I hear both Effie and Scarlett tell us as we walked to the Hovercraft. Before we could even make it five steps into the hovercraft, Plutarch comes to us "Quick introductions, these people have come a long way to support the cause. This is Cressida, one of the best up-and-coming directors in the Capitol."

"Until I up and left" Cressida says. "Hey". She was blonde, her hair was shaved off one of the sides and she had a few tattoos there. Her eyebrow has a few cuts on it. "Hey" Me and Katniss responded at the same time. 

"Okay lets see what you can do, be safe" Plutarch says and gets off the hovercraft. " This is my assistant Messala" Cressida says gesturing to a man with a buzz cut and a lot of piercings. "It is an honor to meet the both of you" he says looking me and Katniss right in the eye.

"And your cameramen over there, Castor..." She said gesturing to a man behind Messala, He had a mohawk and was growing a beard. "Hey" he said. "And Pollux" a man with a full-grown beard and slicked back man bun.

I look at Pollux "You're all from the Capitol?" I asked. So Plutarch got you out as well".

"Don't expect much chitchat from him" Cressida says. "He's an Avox. The Capitol cut his tongue out years ago".

"And no, it wasn't a type of rescue. We all fled on our own. We came here for this.  For you two" Cressida says and we nod. The hovercraft door closed, and we all went to take a seat, I sat next to Katniss and Pollux.

-Sorry it's short