Tribute Parade

-by the way, just so y'all know that once the new hunger games called, Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes, I will write a Young Coriolanus Snow x Reader. here's a picture of Young Coriolanus Snow (picture above)

Y/n POV

I was abruptly awoken by my prep team. Oh right, today was the Tribute Parade. They were rushing me to get ready for the Tribute Parade. But don't get me wrong I love my prep team but they choice of clothing is Questionable.

This year's clothing for District 4 is really really REALLY, oh and did I mention really revealing. My outfit consisted of: a Blue strapless Bikini, a dress made entirely of a fishnet. Then my stylist, who's name I found out is Scarlett, made me put on some blue ocean themed High heels. Scarlett applies some Teal eyeshadow and then put pink lip gloss on. Scarlett put a coral-colored clip in my hair which is in a crown braid and to top it off she added a golden seashell crown on my head. (Pictures below)

outfit-

but a blue bikini

but a blue bikini

hair and crown-

or

back to the story

back to the story

i practically felt naked. And I could already feel everybody's eyes on me. At least when I saw Finnick's outfit and felt a little relieved that I'm not the only one wearing such a revealing outfit. I really shouldn't be going through this again and I'm only seventeen. I think that he had read my mind because he said, "let them stare all they want kid you look great, and you won't have to do it again after this one" and I just smiled and nodded. then he held up some sugar cubes and said, "Sugar cube?" I replied, " yes please" and then I took one and popped it in my mouth and turned around for another and saw that Finnick was gone. I shrugged it off and turn to the horse and petted it for a while. 

Until the Parade was going to start, and I saw Finnick walking over to our chariot. we both got on and then the chariots start going out and I felt really nervous, so I intertwined my fingers with Finnick's, and he intertwined his with mine. As our chariot went out I felt eyes on me and heard a bunch of people screaming my name, and I pulled mine and Finnick's hands up, as a symbol of showing them we're gonna be ally's. I think of Finnick as an older brother and the best one yet.

Suddenly the crowd erupts into more cheers and when I look to the screens I realize its because of Katniss and Peeta, their costumes on fire, literally. Then I look in front of me the District 1 chariot and see Marvel, he was just smiling and waving at the crowd. (A/N: just smile and wave boys, smile and wave)

After the Parade, I made my way to the elevator to get to my room, but these bloody heels are killing my feet, so I had taken one of and was taking the other one of, but I tripped and almost fell but the someone caught me and their arms wrapped around my waist. How Cliche. " you know we really got to stop meeting like this" the boy from District one says putting me back to normal. "yeah, you're right and thanks, uhm, You're Marvel, right? You won the games after me." I say. "yep" he replied. "Anyway, I better get going, thank you again, and I'll see you in training tomorrow, one" I say " yeah, see you tomorrow, four" he yells out as I was gone a bit closer to the elevator.