Training And Scores

- *squeals* I just can't wait for the new hunger games. I've been watching so many edits and I'm  just so excited for it. -11/17/2023

Y/n POV

I walked into the training room with Finnick, our heads held high as we knew people were staring at us, after all who wouldn't we were the Capital's darlings. Sure, my body wasn't used like Finnick, but my body was used to model stylist's designs. I look around and spot the axe throwing station and select every other weapon against mine, then it started, and I had a few  axes on me, when a few different projections coming at me from different areas, and I kept 'killing' them with my axes and I threw one of my axes at the projection coming at me with a sword and I saw another with a bow and arrow, so I threw another one of my axe and more came at me until I wiped out all of them. It was finished and I was now panting, and then I heard clapping and I looked outside of the station and there was a group of victors clapping for me, so I bowed and walked out. I head over to the knife throwing station and threw a couple of knives and while I was doing that "That was quite the show you put on there", I jumped and turned around to see Marvel and I said " what the hell. were you trying to give me a heart attack" "sorry sorry, but I'm just saying That was really good" he says and walks next to me and to the spear station.

We kept the conversation going for a while until, I said " well I got to go to the sword station, so bye" "oh, I was just going to head over to the knot tying station" he said, and I replied, "that's right next to the sword fighting station, we can walk there together" "yeah" he says, and we walk there in silence it wasn't awkward but calming. Once we got there, we started talking about how we became Tributes in the 75th Hunger Games in the first place. After that we parted ways, and I go to an empty station. I started making fishhooks, it's something Mags taught me back home. I hear someone say, "Those are beautiful", I looked to see none other than 'the girl on fire', Katniss Everdeen. "Thanks, I was done training, so I decided to do this" I smile at her. "That girl you volunteered for, Annie Cresta, she was your sister, right?" she asked " yeah, I had to because I sure as hell wasn't going to let her go through that again but anyway, bye Katniss the spear throwing stations open, and I really want to try since I've never used a spear before" I say and go to the spear throwing station. After some pathetic attempts, I decide to leave until, "I can teach you if you want, but as long as you teach me how use a axe, since I heard from your District partner, you're great at using it and from the show you put on before", I turned around and saw Marvel, and I said " sure but. Question?", he nodded, " are you stalking me?" I ask him jokingly. he shook his head furiously, "no, no" he exclaims, "mhm sure". Me and Marvel taught each other. He taught me how to use a spear and I showed him how to use an axe. 

time skip to after Katniss' show using the arrow 

After today, I realized using a spear is just like a trident. And just like that it was time to go back to our rooms. When I was going to my room alone, because Finnick decided to leave me in the training room, when Marvel comes in the elevator and said, ' I'll take you to your room" I blushed and replied with " sure Stalker" "I'm not stalking you" he said " sure", I replied, and we talked a bit before the elevator door open and we were at level 4. I went out "see you tomorrow" I say, and he replies, " yeah" when I got in, I saw Finnick waiting at my door with a smirk on his face, " so, one?" he says, and I blush "right, yeah and I'm gay" I say sarcastically. Finnick's smirk grows wider, and he says, "sure and you're not blushing right now" and with that he walks away.

time skip to the next day

i woke up not knowing the time. I go to dining area and see no one, so I decided to check the time and thank goodness I did, it was one o' clock I rushed and got ready and went down to the training area without eating anything. I knew that since we're District 4 and I went in the right time since Beetee walked out and they called my name, and I ran ahead and walked into the room. they said I had 20 minutes, so 5 minutes extra since apparently, I was the Capital Darling. so, they knew my skills, they put a Bow & Arrow, Axe, a few Knives, a sword and a Trident, in the middle of the room. But there were other things in the room, so first, I started with two Axes, then I used the Bow & Arrow, after that I used the Knives and the Sword, and finally the Trident. Lastly, I bowed and walked out of the room with my head held up high, knowing people were watching in awe. Then I heard them call Finnick in and I told him I would talk to him later. I walked to the Elevator and to my, but I didn't make it past the first floor as someone was coming in, and Marvel pulled me out of the elevator and took me to a room, which I assumed was his for the time being and said, "wow, what was that in the Training Room", I replied "nothing, thats what I taught myself" I look at the clock on his wall, "Marvel, I've got to go, but I'll see you tomorrow", "okay" he says.

I went to the elevator and went to level four and found Finnick standing in front of me with a smirking face, "and where were you?" he asks "somewhere" i said but he smirked wider "sitting in Marvels room is 'somewhere'" he said teasing me. "Hey, stop teasing me, I don't like him, "O al Menos no Creo que lo Haga" I say and look away from Finnick because my face was beet red. " wait how did you know I was in Marvel's room?" I ask him, I didn't it was a guess, but it seems its true, but hey, I won't tease you now maybe when we get home" I rolled my eyes. we went to the lounge area and put on the TV to see our scores, Marvel ended up getting a ten and Finnick got an 11, and I surprisingly got a twelve a little while after the scores we heard the elevator, we went and to our surprised to see Haymitch, he had told us the plan, that we had to get Katniss and Peeta out of the Arena at all costs, because of the Rebellion and he gave Finnick a gold bangle and in the Arena if we show Katniss this then she'll know we're her Allies, but he also said she trusts me so that is why he didn't give me anything. after Haymitch left I decided to go to bed. "okay, Goodnight Finnick" he replied "goodnight N/n"