The Interviews pt2

-13/17/2023

Y/n POV

By the time my prep team was done all they needed to add was jewelry.

we added a turquoise necklace and earrings.

then they added a tiara

and heels 

I personally think this way too much, for just one night but, whatever

I personally think this way too much, for just one night but, whatever. I'm used to, being a model for the Capital, this is normal. 

Once we were done, we went to the place where were going to do the interviews. When I got there, I saw Finnick. I walked up to him and felt a lot of eyes on me. "Hey, at least they put us in clothes this time", I say, and he chuckles. I looked around and saw some of the Tributes looking at me. " they're only looking at you because you look great" Finnick says, and I say "thanks" then he says, "I think someone likes your dress" and nods his head to Marvel who was staring at me, silently telling me to go over there. 

I walked over to Marvel, and he stopped staring at me. "Hey, Marvel", i said and he replied "hey, uhm, you look great". "thanks" I say blushing, " you don't look too bad yourself". He's dirty blonde hair was swept to the side, and he was wearing a silver outfit that made his eyes pop. "It looks like you're the one staring now" he says, and I blush and blurt out "Creo que me Gustas" and man am I grateful he doesn't understand Spanish. We stared into each other's eyes, we got closer, our chests almost touching.

The sound of the host, Cesar Flickerman's voice broke us out of our trance, signaling that it was time for the interview to start, " see you later", I say and walk over to Finnick in the line. I felt someone nudge my shoulder, I look and see Finnick smirking at me and hit his arm playfully. So Casmere went up first talking some utter bullshit about being the Capitals sister, Marvel went up and talked about his family, which is very cute, then Enobaria, Brutus, Wires, Beetee and then Cesar said "And here comes one of our Capital Darlings and Model, Y/n Cresta" I walked out and heard the crowd go wild. I put on a fake smile and waved to the crowd. Cesar takes my hand and kisses the back of it and said, "so Y/n, how do you feel now that you have to back into the games?" Cesar asks and my eyes widen, I hear Districts 1 to 3 gasp. "Well Cesar, it's not like I have a choice" I say but pushes further "oh but you did you could have let your sister participate, but you volunteered" and I replied "Cesar do you have siblings?" he shook his head no, "well, if you did, you would understand that, you would do anything you can to help them". I didn't say it in a mean way as I needed sponsors. And Cesar says, "I understand, but what are you wearing care to model it for us" and I replied, "I would love to Cesar, after all it is my job" and he chuckles. I spun around for Cesar. 

Cesar then says "my, my, Y/n your stylist went all out for this, I assume your hair and hands will be like this when you are in the games" and I nodded. He then says " Y/n Cresta, everyone" and the crowd went wild. I then went to my place and stood there, when Finnick was called, he talked about a woman and I giggled, knowing that he was talking about my sister. Then Cesar asked him if it was me, that Finnick was talking about. I burst out laughing and so did Finnick and he said "no, she's like a sister to me" "he's like a brother to me" we both say at the same time.

time skip to Peeta dropping baby bombs.

I had zoned out, but I snapped out of it when I heard "if it wasn't .... for the baby" no that is what I call desperate for the games to end, he looked to me as the crowd gasped and I smirked in response. then Cesar calmed the crowd down and Peeta came to the back of the stage, and we all held hands as the lights went out with the crowd only seeing our shadows.

Me and Marvel shared a glance before being ushered to our rooms with our stylists as scarlett wa getting me ready she asked me "do you like him" and I responded with "who?" and she says, "I'm not dumb N/n, you know that Marvel boy from District one" "okay, I think I like him, I'm not really sure yet" and she replies "well I'm not pressuring you or anything but you gotta figure it out" and she was done.

This year's outfit was a wetsuit type so, I have the upper hand here. Scarlett takes me to the tube and say's "I'll see you in a few days" and I smile and nod. Then the tube went up.