Chapter 15

Grace's pov:

As I reached downstairs I saw all the maids standing in a line head down and hands clasped inront on them.

Whoa so much respect to this woman!

I moved my gaze on Mrs. Anderson she was in her work attire roaming here and there while frowning.

Oh so much tension I gave her.

I stand near the last stair and said "You asked for me Mrs. Anderson."

She raised her head towards me and her face morphed into rage. "HOW DARE YOU?" she shouted at me.

I saw the broken vase behind her then at her. "Oh you got my lovely gift I prepared for you." I grinned.

"SHUT UP GRACE, THAT WAS MY FAVOURITE VASE AND YOU KNOW THAT." she again yelled.

"So what do think, why I broke it?" I said wiggling my brows.

"You can't see my happiness. Right?" she said while gritting her teeth.

"No doubt." I said enjoying every ounce of it.

"Listen you good for nothing girl, I----" as she was saying Mr. Anderson entered from the gate.

Wow! double players to fight with me.

That's interesting.

He saw all the chaos happening so he asked his wife. "What's happening here, Julia?"

"Oh honey, see this girl broke my favourite vase." she said fake crying and hugged Mr. Anderson.

Crocodile tears of her!

"Why Grace why did you do that?" he asked like he didn't knew anything.

"Like as you know I don't like you, so basically I don't like things that is liked by you so I broke them always."
I said nonchalantly.

Like you broke my lil heart in the childhood.

You morons!

"This kind of your behaviour is not acceptable, Grace." she said in a threatening voice.

"Then don't accept it Mr. Anderson as simple as that." I shrugged.

He gritted his teeth and said "If you behave like this we have to put you in the boarding school."

"Do it look like I care?" I asked him raising my brow.

He detached Mrs. Anderson from him who was sticking to him like a leech and strode towards me. He slapped me right in my face making me stumbled back. I raised my hand and put it on right cheek where it says burning. Tears filled my eyes but I not let them fall down. I moved my gaze to Mr. Anderson and saw his chest heaving up and down by this action.

"Yes, you can do this only. Raising hand to make me keep quiet." I scoffed.

"But you know what Mr. Anderson it doesn't affects me now." I spat.

"See honey how she's talking back to you." Mrs. Anderson interrupted in between.

"GO TO YOUR ROOM." Mr. Anderson yelled at me.

"I HATE YOU BOTH, I HATE YOU." I shouted at their faces and ran upstairs to my room.

I opened my room door and after entering slammed shut it behind me. I wiped some tear drops from the corner of eyes and smirked.

I loved the drama!

Will do it again.

I walked to the bed and plopped down. After half an hour there was knock on my door. "Madam, your dinner." a maid said from the other side of the door.