Chapter 18

Grace's pov:

He started dragging me with him. What is this idiot thinking? And what did he think of himself? I started struggling in his hold but his grip was firm on my wrist.

"Leave me Josh what are you doing?" I said gritting my teeth.

He turned his face to me and smirked. "I like it when you call me Josh." he said and winked.

What?

Did I called him Josh?

"I said leave me I don't want to go anywhere with you." I spat.

"But I want to take you with me." he retorted back.

He keep dragging me with him. I can easily kick or punch him and free my hand but the point is I don't want to hurt him without any grudges. He dragged me to the medical room and made me sit on the chair. There was no nurse or medical staff.

"What are you doing let me go?" I sneered.

"Stay still." he sad searching for something.

He can do anything to me. He can harm me. Beat the shit out of me for misbehaving with him but still I'm sitting waiting for him to do what he wanted to do.

Am I insane?

"Listen you don't have to find anything hurt me we can fight hand to hand." I told him my thoughts.

"What?" he asked surprises by my statement.

"Yeah you don't have to find any scissor or something to hurt me." I shrugged.

He laughed loudly. Holding his stomach he sat down on the stool infront of the chair with the box on his hand. He wipe the tears from his corner of his eyes and grinned at me.

"You are so funny." he said still grinning.

"I'm not." I glared at him.

"Do you think I will bring here to hurt you." he again laughed.

I without replying just stared at him. He opened the box and took out the cotton from it. He dipped it in antiseptic and pressed it on my right cheek.

"Oww! easy it hurt like a bitch." I hissed.

"Sorry but it will burn a little." he said blowing on the cut.

He cleaned the wound with the antiseptic and put a band-aid on it.

"You should have treated it earlier or you don't know how to." he said putting the box know it's place and walking towards the mini freezer placed on a table.

"I knew but I didn't wanted to." I shrugged.

"It can be get infected." he said taking out the ice pack from the freezer and putting it on my cheek lightly.

"Whatever." I spat.

He kept pressing the ice pack on my cheek lightly. His brown eyes were flickering with concern and he keep blowing air on my cheek. He was very close to me.

Why he is always concerned about me?

After few minutes the bell rang and interval get over. I got up from the chair and started walking out of the medical room.

"A thank you will be fine." he said sarcastically from behind me.

"I didn't ask you to do it." I rolled my eyes at him.

He sighed and after putting the ice pack back in the freezer he started walking behind me.

"Why do you keep following me everywhere?" I asked out of nowhere.

"As I told you before I want to know you." he said.

"Stop following me." I snapped at him and ran from there.

I went to the classroom and saw Candice was already there and that Brandon also. I entered and straightly went to my bench. After few seconds Joshua also entered and giving me a quick glance sat on his place.

"Where were you?" Candice asked me suspiciously.

"Nowhere." I shrugged.

"Tell me Grace you were with Joshua right?" she asked raising her brow.

"Yes so what?" I asked her nonchalantly.

"You never talk to anyone except me but you were with Joshua almost for 20 minutes, what's going on?" she asked demanding am answer.

"Nothing he keep getting on my nerves." I told her.

"Okay I'll teach him a good lesson that bastard." she snarled.

"No need." I said curtly.

"But w--?" she suddenly paused. "Who put this band-aid?" she asked surprised.

"Me or who else?" I lied to her. Not wanting to tell her Joshua's name.

"You never treat your injuries Grace." she said suspiciously.

"I want to sleep don't disturb me now." I said and put my head on the table facing the window opposite to Candice.

She sighed but didn't asked my anything again. Why am I behaving like this? This is not me I never lied to Candice before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riiinnggggggg

The bell rang finally the school is over. Not I'm the mood of smoking I bid my goodbye to Candice and started walking towards the mansion.

After 30 minutes I reached the mansion and entered inside. Here comes the favourite part of my day. There was a new vase was placed at the table beside the gate and all the antiques well replace by the new ones as always.

How much rich they are?

I threw my shoes and sat straight glancing at the new vase the maids stopped what they were doing.

"Do you all know I leaned karate in school?" I said smirking at them.
The sweat ran off from their faces.

Scared huh?!

"Let me show you?" I said and positioned myself infront of the vase and winked at them.

I lifted my hand up crossing them in air and hit the right one straight at the vase.

Boom!

I clap and put my both hands on my waist proudly grinning at them for what I did. They didn't said anything because they knew it's of no use.
I started walking towards my room upstairs and swing my bag on everything came in my way crashing them down straight on the floor. When I reached the top stair I turned around and saw they mess that I have created. Shattered pieces of glass were spreaded all over the floor. The water from vases spilt on the carpets. The metal antiques got damaged.

Lovely!

I like it.

***************************

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤