1. Seashore and Clear Skies

Myra :

I love visiting seas. I love the feeling when the waves reach out to me, touching my toes and receding to come back to me again and again, like silent promises meant to be kept.Clear skies and the beautiful horizon laid before me.

I stood still and embraced everything the ocean had to offer, the salty wind which brushed past my hairs, and the sound of the sea waves crashing, the seagulls hooting and everything and anything which happened around me.

Wait, I forgot to introduce myself, I am Myra Chatterjee, just gave my 10th boards and am in a vacation with my family in Goa.

"It has been a long time since I have seen you this relaxed." Chirag said while coming towards me.

and meet my annoying cousin Chirag, two years elder to me, just gave his 12th boards and got himself in AIIMS Delhi, over-achiever cousin, I know, I know.

"Post-boards phase i guess." I replied, while walking closer to the waves.

"Oh, then you won't mind me having some fun would you?" he smirked pointing towards the water.
I stopped to give him a look.

"I take your look as a sign that you won't mind getting wet, sister." he rushed towards me and before he could catch me I started running.
Wearing a black crop top, a pale blue wide legged shorts and a mandala printed black scarf really is serving me at this moment.

"Well dear brother, you don't know right, I won the 200m marathon race in school this year"
I spoke through my breaths.

"Wait- till I catch you." he followed me, I was almost in his grip but I escaped and ran a little faster.

"Oh- shit!"
*Boom*

My head hit something solid, someone's chest, I was towered by a tall figure which made me almost trip but two firm hands held me before I fell.
Two caramel brown eyes piercing right through me,

"Are you okay?"
he said in his deep and rich husky voice. The way the white shirt with three buttons down fell into his toned body, made him look like someone taken straight out of novels.

"Yeah- sorry and thanks" I took a few steps back from him, after he released me from his powerful grip.

"It's alright" he nodded and went past me, was that a hint of smile or am I being delusional? whatever. My heart was frantically beating fast, partly because of running and partly because I don't know, forget it.

"Whoa whoa whoa- what was that?" once more that annoying voice reached my ears.

"What was what?" I croaked, eyeing him down with irritation.

"It was all because of you."

"Look at you blushing." he laughed, ignoring him, I marched towards our resort.

"No, I am NOT blushing." I voiced my words so that it could reach my annoying cousin's ears.

I could already hear Chirag laughing hysterically while slowly striding towards me.
"Wait for me sisso." we walked our way to the resort.

Well, the thought of that guy crept into my brain, like flowers blossoming in the strangest of places. I mentally made notes of his appearance and other details cause very well I know once I tell this to Neha, she will chew my brain if I can't give her the exact details of the incident.

"You are still smiling, Myra."

"Shut up."

[ So, this was the very first chapter, our little miss meets this guy whose name is yet not known to her. 🤫 Well, we all have that one cousin like Chirag right? Over achiever? Haha. Let me know in the comments if you guys liked it or not and don't forget to vote. See you guys again! 🤍✨]