9. Girl, you are a TROUBLE.

Akshan :

Meeting Myra again after that vacation still now feels unbelievable. I remember that night, the eye contacts we had. Not gonna lie, that vacation to Goa was much needed.

She might not know it but her so full of life activities while playing with her brother that day, made me feel good and free.
Then at night, coincidentally she was standing at her balcony next to a room next to mine while I was busy in my self jamming session. I saw her there. I see her now.

Then meeting her again after two months. I thought maybe she won't even remember but no, she did.

Her turning out to be my schoolmate and then now my mom's bestfriend's daughter, too much to process. She was nowhere a few months back and now she is everywhere.

"man! I better clear my thoughts by swimming."

I walked ahead to our lawn, to the swimming pool while Myra took Tojo by lap and away they went to the balcony.

I decided to enjoy a private swim in our pool to clear my head of running thoughts.

But when I dove into the water, I felt something strange. I looked over to one side of the pool and I locked eyes with her. She is pretty, and she is staring at me from side. But, I looked away since she might get the wrong idea, moreover, I don't have time for any other drama in my life.

"Pass me my towels while you are at it." I voiced, stopping with swimming and looking at her.

"Say, Please. Then, i might."

I scoffed and raised my eyebrows with a look of what-the-fuck.

"Do you think you can order me around? I ain't your slave." she snapped back. Damn.

"Fine, woman. Please." I added.

"I know I am fine. Fine as FUCK! " She glared at me with a chic smug look.

I tried my best to hold back myself from smiling but the way she changed the air in her direction. Savage af.

" What-" I plunged my hands in the water.

"You think too highly of yourself, girl."

"Shut up, and here it is." She offered me the towel, extending her hands.

I held her hand and pulled her into the water.

"TF-"

*SPLASHHH*

"Enjoy your time here miss, oh and-" I closed our distance and whispered -

"thanks for the towel."

I was walking away to leave. But she screamed from behind.

"No no- don't do this. My head feels dizzy."

"I don't know to swim. Don't leave-"

"Liar, who even drowns in a swimming pool, also this ain't that deep-" I cooed, while walking away.

"No, help- hel-" she extended her hands for help.

"Oh please, Tojo's Ruru, stop with this nautanki and come up. I know you are trying to fool me."

I stayed there for 2 seconds.
"Come up, now, enough." I added, but something felt wrong.

What's with her, why ain't she coming up.

"Myra? MYRA-" I jumped into the pool, realizing she is not responding. Oh god, she seems to have lost her senses. You fucking asshole why did you play such tricks. Damn. I cursed myself for pulling up such stunts on her