7. We meet again?

My alarm went off and i woke up from a sound sleep. Sleeping is the only way to shoo off all your tiredness after school.

"Let's see what I can wear to that family dinner"
I surfed through my wardrobe. No matter how many clothes i have, i will never find a single dress when it's time.

"Maaaaaa, what to wear? I don't find anything here" i cried.
She came and picked out an outfit for me.

Dadi and dadu stayed back home, while we went to visit Savita masi, my mom's childhood bestfriend

It turns out that Savita maasi is our next door neighbour as well, when I came to Kolkata I always wondered whose house is that, next to our, because it was so eye catching and beautiful.

Savita aunty was already waiting to welcome us.
"Areee aao aao." she squeezed mom in a hug.
Then she greeted my dad and looked at me in awe.
"You were this little when I last saw you." she pinched my cheek.
All i could do was smile sweetly.

Then she took us inside and we met with uncle and then with Akshita di and little Tojo who was only 4 years old and was Akshita di's only son.
She hugged me and Tojo too.

"Where is babu? Call him" aunty said to Akshi di.

"Oh, he said he is coming after a few minutes." she replied.

"Areh, thik ache, oh kaaj korche kono hoito amra toh achi ekhon" maa said back.

All of us started indulging in conversations while I took my time bonding with Tojo. He said he wanted to go the garden. So, aunty and Akshi di said we can go.

I took him by lap and went to the garden.
It was a beautiful garden.
A big swimming pool in the middle and beside that couches were placed.
Somebody was sitting in the couch, I was a bit afraid at first.

"No no, Tojo" Tojo went down from my lap and ran towards that guy.

"Mamuuuu" he went towards him.
I saw that guy pick him up.
"Mamu ki yaad kaise agaya aapko?" He teased.

"Jani naah, mamu, i met Ruru didi, she so pretty" Tojo said smiling.

"Achha? Phir toh mujhe bhi iss Ruru didi se milna parega" he pinched his cheek while laughing.

Tojo pointed at me. I could subtly figure out his face, broad shoulders, tall muscular figure, black rimmed rectangular frame with slightly long wavy hairs.

"YOU-"
"YOU?"
we both said in unison.
Damn, this is too funny nah but what-
First I met him in the vacation, then in my school, and now HERE? out of all the places?

"Seems like you both already know each other" Akshita di smirked, coming from behind, while picking up Tojo in her lap
Savita aunty sent for us, because delicious food is waiting for us.
"She is my pretty Ruru didi, mamu" Tojo spoke.