8. Swimmer much?

He entered his room. I was behind him following him like some mad women. Yeah what else can I do? Already it's so awkward.

"Whoa whoa- wait. Stay there !" he gasped.

"Huh?"

"Yeah- don't enter."

Asshole. I whispered, maybe i said that a little too loud since he looked at me and rolled his eyes.

Kon kehte hai yaar ladki dramabaz hoti hai, prolly they have not seen Akshan Sengupta, the way he rolled his eyes- like lol.

He took his phone by unplugging his charger. Meanwhile I was standing there outside his room.

"I look like a kid, who has got punishment -"

Before i could say anymore he interrupted my flow of speaking.

"Bachha e toh tui (you're a kid only), moreover what kinda punishments are you talking about?" he smirked.

WHAHA-?
Is he FOR REAL? Damn. Lmao?

Somebody hugged my legs from behind. It was none but our little Tojo, who was wide awake now.

I picked him up in my lap since he opened his arms in the gesture of mujhe godi mein lo. He asked me to take him to the balcony. So i did, also not that Akshan was even bothered.

"You guys enjoy, gotta go swim." he said from behind when we left.

I took Tojo and sat on the swing with him in my lap. Tojo started talking about his dad. Akash Jiju owns a fashion brand which is making lots of profit in United Kingdom, lately.
Tojo says he is sad, that, now after few weeks his mumma will take him back to London.

"Ruru, can I take you with me?" he pouts.

These little fellows are so innocent yaar. I couldn't hold my smile back.

"We can buy ourselves an anywhere door, that way you can come here anytime you want?" I pinched his cheeks gently.

He jumped up with his "yayyyy".

Akshita di came to the balcony, few seconds later. She is a fashion designer and her designs are highly in demand most of the times. I remember one time, as a kid, when I saw one of her designed suit, i had always wanted to have one of such kind for myself.

"So, how are you liking your new school, Myra?" she started with small conversations.

"Good actually, made some new friends and I am picking up the environment well." I told her about my day excluding the basketball scene.
Some things are better kept to oneself, haha.

We continued our conversation, speaking about her life in general, our hobbies, my passion etc.

Today the weather is so pleasant.
My eyes practically widened when Akshan came into view, he was swimming, shirtless.
Man, i gotta admit he has a toned muscular figure. Some guys are blessed with such physique, I remember one time I went for gym and practically stopped after a week, haha, so Myra coded, right?

"You like swimming?" Akshita di asked, noticing that my eyes are fixated on her brother for the past five minutes.

"No, the swimmer."

"Mhm."

"Wha- no no! I didn't mean to say that. No I mean, I -" what the fuck, did i just say infront of Akshita di.
I always get myself into trouble someway or the other. Now what?

"Are you sure?" She smirked, while cradling Tojo in her lap.

"Mumma, mujhe ninni arahi hai" Tojo spoke. Tojo the life saver in my rescue.

Akshita di kisses Tojo in his forehead and off they went to their rooms after saying me goodnight. Thanks to Tojo for saving my ass from further enquiries.

I decided to go watch him secretly but from a nearer distance. I was quietly watching him from afar, trying not to draw any possible attention towards me.

Our eyes locked for a moment, and time stilled for few seconds. Then he returned to swimming pretending nothing happened.