Vil x Short Hair!GN!Reader

~lime+fluff~

You were walking in the school corridor as you saw Epel running away from Rook and Vil. They were so fast that could feel the wind they made.

"Woo... Lemme guess. Epel didn't want to do make-up?"

You just shrugged off and continued your way. They were always like that. Vil would want Epel to embrace different gender roles, Epel being the "Country Apple" he is would refuse, Rook is just there for Vil. (Give Rook more love 😔✊)

Vil though... Vil the prettiest dude in the whole school. Your secret crush also. Even Grim had no idea.

'How can a man be that beautiful?' you thought. You didn't notice the wall in front of you. You felt a big pain as you closed your eyes. You immediately put your hand on your nose as you felt it bleeding.

(Skip to tomorrow)

You had to go to Pomefiore because one of your classmates missed a class. You were gonna give him the assignments for tomorrow.

As you walked you hear a voice. Elegant voice of a young adult man.

"Oh my, potato? What happened to your face?"

You turned around to see Vil. Your nose and forehead area was slightly bruised because of the "wall-crash" you had yesterday.

"I crashed into a wall." you answer while making a weird face as you remembered the pain.

"It was worth seeing! Hahaha." Grim laughed. You gave him a cold look and turned back to Vil.

"Is there anything you can give as an advice to hide the bruises?" you asked him. He seemed to think for a while.

"You should use some medical creams to make it go away. But also you should apply make-up to hide it. That way it both, won't be seen and will heal." he said.

"Oh ok... Thank you Vil. By the way, do you know where *Classmate Name* is? I brougth his assignments."

"Oh he is practising now. Give them to Rook, he will pass it to him." he said in his elegant and hot voice.

Dang... You couldn't help but stare at him as he talked. Elegantly, prettily and attractively. He also was kinder to you ever since his overblot. The one month of practicing for VDC slowly connected you to him. After that also Idia's overblot and another few moments... You really fell for him.

"Potato, staring is rude. But you can watch me anytime you like.." You came back to reality when he said this. Realizing what you were doing, you felt a little heat creeping up to yours cheeks. But Vil immediately changed the topic.

"Your hair is all messed up! How can you even live like this?" he asked you in a slight disapprovement. You touch your short hair and started to complain a little. "And they say its easy to take care of short hair..."

"Follow me potato, you can't keep your hair like this." he said as he started to walk. You followed him as Grim was looking at you as if you betrayed him. You stuck out your tounge to him as a goodbye.

You two were in Vil's room. He guided you in front of a body mirror. He then, took an hairbrush out of a drawer.

You just watched him do his thing and he walked towards you. Then he started to brush your hair gently. You felt comfortable. The brush was soft and it felt really soft. You almost fell asleep standing.

Then you suddenly got woken up by the pair of lips you felt on your nape. You flinched at the feeling a bit. Then turned to look at Vil. He was gazing at you sweetly.

"Will you let me, potato..?"

"Yes..."

He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer. He then kept kissing your nape. His lips were really soft and the kisses were gentle. You felt really good...

The kisses got slightly rougher as one of his hands pressed on your chest to keep you there, close to him. You felt a pleasure over your body.

He then leaned over and kissed your neck gently. After the last kiss he laid his head on your shoulder. (Its actually possible both if you are taller or shorter than him. He is 196 cm/6'5" with heels)

"I'm in love with you, prefect."

"I love you too...Vil..."

"I'm glad... I really wanted to tell this to you before the next year starts. I won't be around, when that time will come."

You nodded. He wanted to tell you before he became a 4th year student. They spent most of the year outside. Also there is a chance that you could go back to your world. So you two could have been separated forever.

"May I kiss you?" he asked for your consent. How sweet of him. (Anyone actually, consent is hot)

"Yes... You may." you just gave into temptation. He kissed your lips with a love and passion.

As you felt his soft lips on yours, you were happy... Really happy.

When he pulls back his lipstick is all gone. He smiles at you and wipes the lipstick from your lips using a handkerchief. Then you remeber that he kissed your nape and neck. You looked at the mirror.

"Aren't you gonna wipe them too?"

"No ❤️"

"Eh?"

"Let them stay there for a while. We can erase them later." He said as he hugs you tightly.

"The Beautiful Queen" also needs some affection and a forehead kiss sometimes. You hugged him back and laughed quietly...

Sup'! How are my guys, gals and non-binary pals doing? I hope you all are fine.

Most of you guys are quite passive readers but its nice to know that people are reading my stories, heh 😅

I hope you liked this chapter. I was kind of busy but now I will try to write more!

You can drop a request here:

See you my people later, have a nice day/night!