Deuce x GN!Reader

~fluff~
(4th/Senior Year in NRC)
(Slight Spoilers for White Rabbit event and Chapters 1 and 6)

You and your boyfriend arrived at Clock Town. Deuce's homeland.

"Shouldn't we call your mom?"

"I told her before actually. Let's walk for a while, I want to tell you something ."

You two started to walk hand in hand. It has been more than two years since you became an official couple. Now you decided to go to his hometown for the winter break.

The walk started pretty slow and quiet, he seemed kind of nervous.

"Hey, prefect. Do you remember the first time we met?"

"Yeah. Me and Grim were chasing Ace, then you dropped a cauldron on his head. It was a weird first impression but I later developed a crush on you."

Deuce laughed at the flashback. He seemed like a cool and smart guy at the first glance. But later showed his true dorky and stupid self, which was one of the things that drew you to him.

"I remember that time when we bought some thing and a group messed with us. You were so angry and showed your delinquent side. It was kinda hot, not gonna lie."

"I don't like doing that though... But it was all nice memories, huh?"

"Yeah, it was. There was also the time when we first visited Clock Town with Grim, Epel, Ortho and Silver. Your mom mistook me as your partner then. I was chill about it but you were so embarrassed."

"I was feeling bad because a great person like you were being mistaken with being partner of the ex-delinquent and dumb me."

"I told you not to call yourself that!"

"I don't, anymore!"

You two became silent for a moment then you smiled and kissed his cheek. He smiled back at you and you continued to walk.

"I was so worried for you when you disappeared for two days."

"You smacked my forehead like a dad when I came back."

"I was worried! You can't blame me!"

"Yeah, I can't..."

"I honestly can't really remember when I first started to have feelings. But I was really shy about it by the time I noticed."

"You were ignoring me like the plague. That one was cute actually."

"Then that time when I confessed to you..."

(Flashback-Start of the second year)

"Prefect! Hey um... Can you come to our old classroom after school?"

"Old classroom?"

"The one we used for homeroom last year!"

"Oh, okay I will be there."

He nodded and ran away.

Later that day, you came into the classroom. Before opening the door, you heard him walking.

He was walking and talking. Not really caring about stuff like that, you opened the door. He stopped that moment and you two came eye to eye.

The sunset light illuminating him made him look even more attractive and mature. He was then blushed a lot and decided to greet you.

"H-hi Prefect. So I... Wanted to tell you an important thing."

"What is it? I have been wondering because you're avoiding me since the school started."

A moment of silence before he tells it.

"I like you! I noticed it while we were at summer break! You don't have to answer it now if you want to think about it!!!"

He covered his face with his hands out of embarassment. You stayed there,, thinking for a while. Then you came closer to him and smiled.

"I like you too, Deuce."

He looked at you with an excitement and joy in his eyes. He held out his arms but stopped.

"Can... I hug you?"

"... Of course, you can!"

(End of flashback)

"It has been a lot since then. Now we are walking here together..."

"What do you mean?"

"I want to say that you are one of the two people important to me. You and my mom."

"Oh? That's... That's nice to know. You are also, very dear to me."

"Thanks..."

'Shoot! Could've found a better answer to that!'

You stopped when you noticed the snow falling down. You raised your hand to catch a snowflake.

"Woah... This reminds me of our first kiss."

"At the January of same year we started to date, right!?"

(Flashback)

You and Deuce were surprised at the first snow of the year falling so late. It was a really beautiful sight to see.

You two played around like pre-school kids since noone was around. Then you hugged him tightly. He was a bit surprised but hugged back.

He fell down on the, now piled, snow. You who were laying on his chest the whole time was now on top of him.

You leaned in closer with a serious but red face.

"Can I... Kiss you?"

"EH!?... Uh... Okay... Of course!"

You closed your eyes and the gap between you two. The sweet first kiss of your relationship.

(End of flashback)

Deuce looked at you with a sweet smile on his face. He leaned closer and pecked your lips gently. You two exchanged happy smiles.

"Shall we continue walking? We are almost there."

"Okay, let's go."

You two talked more about your old memories together as your hands were intertwined.

Along with the happiness all over your faces...

Then you arrived at the destination! It was the scenery of the huge maze. Not letting go of your hand, Deuce knelt down on one knee.

"Prefect, will you marry me?"

End or cliffhanger? You decide, I write.

Okay so sorry for leaving for almost a month. But I will try my best to write more.

Also,

Happy late Birthday Ortho!

And Happy Birthday Riddle!

You can drop a request here:

Have a good day/night!