Neige x Androgynous!Reader

~fluff~
+(It's before ch.7 but it has a timeskip)

"Why am I even here?" you asked as you were walking in a big mall. Why mall? Crowley and Crewel decided to send you to have some fun alone and by new clothes. Maybe you can even find some friends out of school...

Nice...

You hadn't bought anything yet. Then when you were walking to a bookshop, you heard a crowd noise. You turned around to see a certain ebony-haired boy.

Neige LeBlanche... That rival boy from RSA. The one Vil hates. Too much description isn't it?

He was running away from a crowd of fans. Why did he think that its a good idea to come here anyways?

...

*'I think I should help him...'*

When he came right in front of you, you caught him by hand and dragged him to a place that can't be seen.

He was panting and slightly bent over to hold on his knees. He slowly looked up to you.

"Thank you...Oh!" His face changed into an kind of amazed one. A light blush was present on his somehow extra beautiful face.

"You are that quiet boy/girl from Night Raven College, aren't you?"

"What?"

He thinks you are a boy/girl... Great! Being misgendered again, but it feels worse to be misgendered by a celebrity. What a nice day(!)

"I am not a boy/girl actually."

"Oh really? I am so sorry! I made a huge mistake, please forgive me!" He was bowing in apology. You waved your hands to stop him.

"Its ok."  It's not!

But you still introduced yourself and shook hands. He smiled... Then a question.

"How am I supposed to get you out of here?" you asked him. You got into the job once, no returning now.

After a bit of thinking, you decided to rush into a clothes store. You gave him your jacket to cover up a bit. Then you held his hand and... Sprint!

You made it! You immediately locked him into a changing cabin and started to pant outside the door.

"Are you ok Mx. Prefect?"

"I think -hah- I am fine.. For now."

"Thank you a lot for helping me, even if its not your responsibility. I should have listened to my manager when they said that I would be safer at home. Sorry, hehe... Do you want to come here? We can talk a bit."

*'Is he interested in me? He also seemed kind of fanboying when I first saved him.'*

"Ok then..."

He opened the door and you entered. The little cabin was enough to have you two in. You were watching him as he struggled to say anything.

"Thank you again. You didn't have to help me."

"Nah, I am fine. I needed some adrenaline in my "boring" life anyways."

Lies! Prefect you liar! You literally managed to stay alive while witnessing 6 overblots. How is that boring?

"Its kind of annoying." He said suddenly. Oh no, not again! Atleast let poor Prefect get money for this. They live in a dust nest... Literally.

"People just act like I am not a human. As if I am an object who don't needs anything but compliments and affection. I know I am beautiful, and I am worldwide known, but this feels to much. I can't live without worrying that people will see me alone." He looks sad and all but... Why telling you? He definitely has some kind of attraction, you know it.

"Thats pretty rude actually. You are also normal human being after all... But this type of behavior is wrong to me."

"! ...Mx. Prefect...you look so cool now."

Wha-? Cool? You? Prince Charming effect is on you today, huh?

You decided to use the effect more. You leaned close to him, your cheeks almost touching. Looked him in the eye...

"Are you the type that falls in love easily?" you asked him.

He was blushing and looking surprised. He also got a bit taken-aback by your question.

"I... Um... Maybe..."

"Maybe?"

"I am! You are so cool and attractive. The way you keep calm is so attracting to me."

"Eh?... Isn't it too early to confess? This is like the second time we see eachother."

"I know... But I can feel something, a connection."

"Is that so?"

...
You got yourself a bishonen, congrats.

*'It actually might be an useful experience to date a celebrity when you have the opportunity.'*
...

You two started to go out after that. He was kind and gentle to you. Also very very pretty... Sweet indoor dates where he can be close to you were common.

You also started to like him back.

...

"Congrats on finishing the first year of highschool!"

"Thanks... Weird to believe I did it. But I am still alive somehow."

"I'm glad! Can I see you in summer break anytime?"

"Well, if we can, I would also want to go on dates in summer."

"Really? Yay!" He was childish, but cute.

You laughed at his behavior and held his hand. Then you looked him in the eyes...

Its like the time has stopped. Neige closes his eyes and waits for you. You leaned in and pressed your lips into his...

You two's first kiss.

Finished again! Hi again, my friends.
I'm so sorry for not uploading! My phone was taken for a while. Sorry again!

I actually liked this one a bit. And low-key got inspired from the chats I had with Neige A.I. 😅

You can write a request here:

Have a nice day/night!

P.S.: I'm determined to get at least one comment on this one!