Sebek x GN! Reader

(I mean, why not?)

~fluff+comedy~

I bet never in a thousand years you would think that you'd be head over heels for some crocodile.

Yet, somehow it became a reality. Funny... Right?

You can recall seeing a handsome boy at the ceremony at the start of the year. Judging from his appearance, he must've been a freshman.

Then you would start living in the dream land. Aw man, what if he actually looked your way and recognized you? Maybe he would also like you?

BUT THEN, right at the moment you first meet him, he insults you.

"Get out of my way, human!"

"What?.."

"ARE YOU THAT DEAF TO NOT HEAR ME!?"

A moment of silence before the hurricane of the Prefect.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU CAUGHT ME OF GUARD! STUPID!"

"WHO'RE YOU CALLING STUPID-"

...

No way you're forgiving him!

That stupid crocodile boy will see... Yeah, he did.

You were in ambush. Whenever he passed by you yelled,

"STUPID CROCODILE!"

And then disappear. It was funny to be annoying. Until---

...

"Here... Found it somewhere and I am being sooo kind to let you have it... Farewell."

You glared at him as he walked away without any other word. Tch, this boy!
The rose in your hand caught your attention very soon.

"What an unromantic way of gifting a rose. It's not even a bouquet and the rose is already withering!"

Staying silent for a minute or so, you smiled with a warm feeling in your heart. Staring down at it sweetly, you started to laugh.

...

Who knew that would open the way of your friendship? Forgetting about your own friends, you started to hang out with Sebek, a lot. Listening to his rants about Malleus didn't seem all that hard by now. You got used to it.

He did too, trying to look at you fondly whenever you're focused on another thing. Secretly scooting closer in order to be close to you and stuff...

'How such a human got me like this? I must focus on my Liege, not this airheaded weirdo...'

'Airheaded weirdo? No, gorgeous and smart human.'

Despite trying to think about Malleus, he found himself searching and yearning for you, for your conversations, for your touch...

He was caught in quite the absurd of a crush. But, was he any different than you?

The great Grim seems to notice this. Of course he would, he's smarter than he looks.

'Gotta make my henchman know about this.'

One time, you two were chilling at Ramshackle and he suddenly stood up and walked in front of you.

"Listen henchman."

"Are you gonna ask for tuna again? Wait until the 15th."

"It ain't that!"

"What then?"

"That Zigvolt boy, he likes you."

There was dead silence in the air.

"Oh come on Grim, only one of us gets to hallucinate at a time."

Grim scowled and jumped on top of you.

"It's the truth human!!! HOW CAN YOU NOT BELIEVE THE AMAZING GRIM!?"

You only giggled as the fire cat tried to punch you with his fluffy paws.

"Why would he like me?"

"I don't know, ask him."

"You're not helping, Grim..."

Will you ask him about it? Well, your little crush starts to grow up into something more as you spend more and more time with him. Gotta do something about that, right?

.
.
.

You have zero confidence in this!!!

"How to confess wikiHow" you mumbled while typing in the search bar.

'Just be yourself.'

Grim smirked as he looked at you.

"I don't recommend it to you."

"Tch, offensive..."

You took a potato chip and ate it. (Someone tell me if they like my references to other fandomsss ;-;)

"Maybe I should forget and get over it-"

"That's stupid, henchman."

"That's my phrase!!!"

After an evening full of bickering, you finally decided to confess. Will that turn out good? No one knows, you're left alone.

...

"Soooo, Sebek."

"What?"

"C'mere for a sec, will ya?"

"Alright? But I'm on guard, human!"

'The same as always.' you thought. Just the way you love him.

At the back of the school, right before the p.e. class, you confessed your adoration for him.

"Y-you like me? FOR MY PERSONALITY!?"

"I was surprised too."

"Mean."

"I've been hearing this a lot, don't worry."

He gulped and held your hands up to his lips. The gaze in his bright eyes was so flattering with how much vulnerable sides he is showing you.

"Me too, will you... Hear me if I just whisper gently to you?"

"Yes. I'll hear you even if you don't talk."

"Will you listen to me even if I'm not broad and intimidating?"

"Of course, that's what I've been doing this whole time."

"Will you, go on dates with me?"

"Yes. Even if you're the most annoying one!"

A smile graced his handsome face while he kiss your hands one more time.

"Young master is still my number one."

"Sure..."

...

"Sebek I just want to hug you-"

"NO!!! The fact that we're lovers doesn't change the fact that we're strangers!"

"What are you talking about, stupid croc!"

"Stupid human!"

"Yet I still love you!"

"I DO TOO, SOMEHOW."

Such a lovely couple you two are.

...

Hi! Sorry for the one month of waiting! I had a lot of school and stuff. And I also have the exam week coming up. When they're done, I'll try to go for weekly updates again!

I just don't have any requests so I kind of shy about just writing whatever comes to mind. Heh ^^;

You can drop requests here:

See you later!