Jack x GN!Reader(Part two)

~fluff~
(Continuation of the other oneshot)

...

*'Maybe I was on the wrong side of this break up. He did believe that I am his soulmate and decided to get in a relationship with me. And I let him down... I can't know if I will have to leave for my world... Not that Crowley is actually working to return me back... But still.'*

You sit on your bed and hugged your knees as you were thinking about Jack and how you broke up with him. It's been some months already. You were in the summer break.

As the sun lightened up the room, Grim jumped on the bed.

"Henchman! Wanna come out? We're smashing watermelons with the ghosts."

"Ah, no thanks... But bring me a piece or two."

"Got it go it... Ya thinking 'bout him again?"

"Yeah... Was I too harsh?"

"Definitely."

"Eh?"

You felt your eyes tear up again while Grim looked at you.

"Okay okay! Calm down! I had enough tears this spring, can't have you wet the bed with tears the whole summer too! I will bring you the watermelons, Henchman."

You now started to laugh at him... What will you do about Jack though?

...

Now its mid-summer and your sitting on the bed with the ghosts and Grim beside you.

The phone is laying in front of you, waiting for you to call Jack. Its right there... All you have to do is click... And talk to him how sorry you are and then just make up?

Its just that easy!

"Ugh! I can't do this!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T!?"

"I'M TOO SCARED! SHUT UP GRIM!"

"Livelies, will you stop yelling?"

"Oh? Sorry..."

You all sat there quietly after the Ghost's warning.

"I was too afraid of commitment and the fact that I might be going back..."

"If you can't bear that fact, why did you even agreed to date him? When he believed that you are the love of his life, his one and only soulmate?"

"... Heat of the moment... JK, I did like him... But do I love him?"

"That's up to you, Henchman."

"We didn't spoke since early April, though."

"Don't be that worried, human. We and Grimmy will help you right? We are all friends after all~"

"... Thanks..."

You hugged each of the ghosts then hugged Grim tightly until he started to gasp for air.

...

You went to Briar Valley to visit Sebek. You and Grim will stay there for 3 days then come back to Night Raven for the entrance ceremony and go on for the Fourth year. (My headcannon. We didn't really got to know about Seniors)

"I know I didn't told you, but me and Jack broke up back in April."

"WAIT, WHAT!? WHY DO I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS?"

"Kinda forgot to tell, I thought you figured it out."

"... Why did you dump him?"

"It wasn't dumping! I didn't know what to do!"

"If you love him, why did you leave?"

"Different world thingie."

"THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE, HUMAN! HEAR ME!? HOW CAN YOU CALL YOURSELF YOUNG MASTER'S FRIEND WHEN YOU'RE SCARED FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS!?"

"But, uh-"

"DO YOU LOVE JACK!?"

"Yes..."

"Do you think he is your soulmate!?"

"Yes!"

"... Go get your man, Prefect."

"YES, SIR!"

You ran outside the house to go to a travelling spot. It was raining, August rain might be the prettiest thing ever...

...

"Jack!"

The tall boy turned to see you coming out of the transportation mirror. His eyes widened.

"Prefect?.."

"Jack... I am sorry, I was uncertain and nervous. After not talking to you for almost 5 months, I noticed how incomplete I feel!"

"... Why are you trying to say?"

"I love you, more than anyone, anything or any thought... I now understand what it is..."

"... After hurting me this much?"

"I AM SO SORRY... Please forgive me... I now know that, you are the only person... You are the one... I am certain this time..."

"... Surely?"

As your tears pricked your eyes, you nodded. He slowly smiled and ran to you. He held you by the waist and twirled around with happiness. Your laughs echoed alongside the pouring rain.

...

You sat on the couch in your house. He was also there, even Grim...

He leaned in and kissed your forehead. Then held your left hand in his as you laughed at Grim's reaction to your "cheesiness".

"I love you Jack."

"I love you too, Prefect... We are one..."

"Cut it you two! Not in front of my tuna!"

You two looked at him as he judged... It doesn't matter to you as long as you can be by your beloved's side...

He kissed your lips ever so gently while the ring on your left hand shined...

Sooo... Hi.

Hope you liked this one, I tried hard to finish this during my exam week but I like how it turned out. Also not this being the third shot where Prefect is talking to someone outside the main focus 😂

You can drop a request here:

Have a good day/night!