Jack x GN!Reader

~fluff+angst~

"Yes. I would like to go out with you."

Was what you said. That bewildered expression on his face was so sweet to see. He immediately ran to hug you. That was tight but warm of a hug.

You wrapped your arms around him and nuzzled into the warmth. The early spring breeze hits your face as you embrace him...

But there is something bugging you: He told you already that his species believe in soulmates and stick with the same person throughout their whole life. But... What if you fall out of love? Or... Return home?

...

In his dorm room, you were sitting on his bed while waiting for him to come back. You held one of the cacti in your hands.

'They all grow healthily. Jack surely takes care of all of them.'

The door opened and he came in. Them sat beside you and gave you a glass with a nice smelling drink in it.

"Pear compote. My siblings used to make it to me back at my home."

You smiled and took a sip.

"Delicious... I'ts so sweet and has a beautiful smell."

"One of the things I love most about it."

You slowly laid your head on his shoulder with a sad expression on your face.

"I am worried about my future."

"... I will support your decisions... I will always be by your side, don't worry."

Jack smiled at you and kissed your lips softly. He caressed your cheek and kept smiling.

Your worries were even more in front now...

...

You held his hand while walking in the street. You met his family just a week ago and now you two are just touring his homeland. What will you do? What if anyone finds a way for you to go back? It seems even closer now to the answer after two years.

What will you do with Jack. It doesn't feel right. As if you're just using him for mental support. He gives it all for you: Love, care, warmth...

...

Sitting in your room now, he hugs you tightly. Leaning on him for warmth, you can feel his hand going down on your back until your waist.

He looks into your eyes. You can see the desire in his eyes.

"Can we?"

"Yes..."

...
(A while later)

Laying on the bed with your eyes closed now. His arms are still around you while he sleeps.

'Why?.. Am I just using him to escape from my thoughts and problems? I don't want to hurt him... He is so loving and...

...

(Pretend that "To Love's End" from Inuyasha is playing in the background)

A cloudy april morning. The wind is hitting your faces as you look at him.

"I can't keep hurting you, I am sorry. We can't go further here."

His eyes widened with shock. He slightly trembled.

"What?.. H-huh? You..."

You kept looking at him sadly. Some tears hitting the ground.

"I realized that you aren't the one... And I may just go back to my world. I can't do this to you."

"But... I..."

He held his head in his hands.

"I gave everything for you. I love you... You don't feel the same? How?.. You aren't going to leave me right, Prefect? Don't... Please!"

He tried to reach out to you. You stepped back. Your tears kept falling, just like his trembling.

"I have to leave..."

"You remember what I told you? I... Can't do with someone else... Prefect... Don't go."

You just sighed and left him there...

Hi my sweet readers.

I am sorry this was so short. But I will try to do next one more quickly. My second angst written.(Let's just ignore the fact that my first angst was Homicidal Liu and Jeff the Killer fighting)

Ahahaha. Sooooo did you like this chapter? I am doing my best to write chapters in best way I can.

You can drop a request here.

Have nice day/night lovelies 💞