Lilia x GN!Reader

~fluff+angst~
Reader has daddy issues and a habit of scowling. Contains major Book 7 spoilers!
(This was written before Book 7 Chapter 7, so some things might be different that what the ending has for us.)
(CLANNAD FANS, ASSEMBLE!)
(Not the book being Twst, reference being Clannad and the bg music being Nana >V<)

Lilia Vanrouge, huh?
That bat fae who likes to prank everyone. Floating gremlin. That one guy with the stupid hair color. Goth(or emo¬v¬)boy. Ex General. Annoying dude.

Is... The father of Silver?

"Henchman!?"

Lets take a look at the scene. You are lying on the ground, your head in deep thought. Grim beside, trying to get you out of trance. Silver who holds himself not to fall alseep. And Lilia just... Looking at you.

"HOW!?"

And you had to leave with the only information that Lilia adopted Silver when he was a baby. THAT'S ALL! Grim in your arms slowly touched your cheek.

"Henchman, you're doing the thing again."

"What?"

"You're scowling."

"Huh? No, I don't."

"YOU DO!"

You two started to bicker while walking back to Ramshackle. You're still a firm believer that you don't scowl.

...

A lot of things happened that made you grow close to Lilia. Malleus' overblot affected everyone a lot. And hearing that Lilia is slowly dying, you felt a piece of yourself vanish into oblivion.

The farewell was quite hearty as you almost choked him with the tight hug and your tears wetting his cheeks.

"It's a goodbye, then. Farewell Malleus, farewell Sebek... But most importantly..."

He walked to Silver and moved a piece of hair out of his face.

"Goodbye, son... I love you."

He is a great dad, unlike your father who filled your life with trauma. But, did you ever saw him as a father figure to yourself?.. No... He... Was...

Different... The man of your dreams... One of the very few people who you can be yourself with... And now, you're losing everything about him.

"Goodbye, Prefect."

You flinched at him calling your name... So lovingly, so melancholically... So... Heartbreakingly...

"Farewell, Lilia..."

...

Almost a year after that, it's your second year at NRC. You met new friends, made new memories with your best friends and went on new adventures.

You almost even forgot about your situation with Grim. (I read somewhere thatit was confirmed that TWST will continue after Book 7. So we're either getting second year, Grim overblot or the boys in our world.)

There was still something missing... A certain guy you like. Processing your thoughts, people around you keep telling you that your brows are furrowed.

"That's not true!"

You say always. But after some point, it feels like they are right. Why? Why you can't get over someone who wasn't all that close to you?

"Boo! Scared huh, little bat?"

Remembering his deep yet sweet voice, you always wanted to cry.

Currently, it's new year time. Everyone went back home, while some students stayed here like you. You were walking in the school yard in the nighttime. There were approximately 30 minutes until the new year countdown.