Malleus x GN!Reader

The Perfect Girl- Mareux
(Song fic)
Angst
Malleus POV(most of the time)
Book 7 spoilers(Not too far)
I know the song is about a girl, but I'll try to keep the fic GN
Tilted ones in the dialogue and the darker(if that's how it's called) ones in the song parts are the Reader.

Seeing a human that doesn't fear you is quite rare isn't it, Malleus Draconia.

That human was a unique one, I am sure. Calling me "Hornton", talking to me casually, even smiling without any malice or grudge... Who are you, child of man?

(You're such a strange girl. I think you come from another world)

"Because that's true..."

(You're such a strange girl, I really don't understand a word...)

"I might find a way to return back to my world."

(You're such a strange girl, I'd like to shake you around and around)

"You aren't afraid of me. But I am starting to get afraid of...losing you."

(You're such a strange girl, I'd like to turn you all upside down)

"You all will become the main characters of this fairytale..."

(You're such a strange girl the way you look like you do... You're such a strange girl, I want to be with you.)

I look at them, such a nice feeling... My heart flutters in a different way. But, what would I do if they left...

(I think I am falling.No...I think I am falling... Please...I think I am falling in love with you)

Please don't...

(I think I am falling. Please don't... I think I am falling... We can't... I think I am falling in love with You)

"You can't... In the end, it all will be just a lie... My presence in this World, in this land, in this city, in this school."

"You can continue existing in my heart?"

..."I can't."

...

(You're such a strange girl, I think you come from another world)

"Farewell everyone..."

(You're such a strange girl I really don't understand a word.)

"Prefect."

(You're such a strange girl, I'd like to shake you around and around)

"Malleus?"

(You're such a strange girl, I'd like to turn you all upside down...)

I finally kiss them... But...

(You're such a strange girl, the way you look like you do...)

"You can't fall in love with me."

(You're such a strange girl, I want to be with you...)

They hold my hands and smile ever so gently...

(You're such a strange girl, the way you look like you do)

"I love you..."

(You're such a strange girl, I want to be with you...)

"I am sorry, Malleus."

(I think I am falling... Too late... I think I am falling... I'm sorry... I think I am falling in love with you... I've always loved you)

(I think I am falling... Goodbye... I think I am falling... My only one... I think I am falling in love with you... Only if I could stay longer.)

I watched my beloved one disappear forever through the mirror... Prefect, would've you be with me if things were different? If I was a human like you? If you were from here? If I never overbloted?.. I hurt you too much,.. Seems impossible from any degree... I am going back to being a lonely dragon again... I should be able to forget you... I will live for hundreds of years after all...

"Who are you?"

"Who am I..? You really don't know who I am? Interesting."

Hi lovelies, it's your local Vil simp who is in an emo phase! I am getting transferred to a private school, so why not write angst?

This is short, I know, but I tried to make a songfic for the first time, and it actually turned out pretty interesting... At least I think so 😅.

Soooo, do any of you have any requests? Because I am running out of ideas (this is an obvious lie, I just don't want to act on my own. It feels like I am just alone, showing my fanfics to people like that geek boy in your class)

Weekly Update:

I've been obsessing over a photo of a raccoon eating watermelon, I have no idea why.

So, bye I guess. Thank you for 5k! It's very important and precious to me 💕💕💕

Have a nice day/night!