Chapter 1

"Alright, let's say goodbye to the handsome boys. Until next time." The MC said from the music show after talking to the 4 boys from the new popular group, Weather Boys.
            Making their way back to their shared dressing room, the boys sat in their seats as they were getting their makeup removed as their manager came in talking about how they have a shared endorsement event tomorrow as they had to get plenty of rest but had agreed as they could have a little fun before heading back to their dorm.
             "I have other business to tend to, but you'll have your body guards with you so please, you guys behave and don't cause any trouble." Their manager said as his phone rang he quickly answered it and excused himself as they were changing back into their regular clothes that they wore earlier.
              "Who wants to go do some karaoke?" One of the boys said but the other 3 just groaned.
              "Really, aren't you not tired of singing? I prefer to head back to the door and just relax. I'm tired of singing today." Another said as the youngest chimed in.
             "Let's just go to a bar or club instead?" But the other 3 just shook their heads in disagreement.
             "No, we're popular now so we need to watch our figure and what we do. The company would chew us out if we had any rumors that broke out early in our career." The one with the longest hair said as they just sighed.
              Coming back to their changing room, "Range check on y'all's fun night out. It's going to be really busy tomorrow so go home and rest, you'll need it." Their manager said as he left once again as the boys had finished up as they had made their way to their van to head back to their dorm room as they had a long busy day tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------------

It's up!!

Sorry for short chapter oh but the next ones will be OMG spicy lol

Happy Reading!!